Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Keith (Orville) Harris RIP

2»

Comments

• Options
    The whole affair has left Orville speechless apparently.

Sorry, couldn't resist. RIP Keith.
  • Options
    Rothko said:

Orville is speechless

The whole affair has left Orville speechless apparently.

• Options
    Sorry. Serves me right for posting without reading back through the thread. Gets coat............
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Couple of my mates saw him do an after dinner routine at a golf club event about a fortnight ago said he was harious (and even funnier the bit he did without the duck). RIP

Said mates just informed me that they actually saw Roger DeCourcey. An easy mistake to make. I gather Roger is fit and well.
    Nookie Bear v Orville. Who's the best? There's only one way to find out................

..................FIGHT!!!!!!!!
    Nookie Bear is a Nigel, so Orville by default (even though personally I agree with Cuddles!)
  • Options
    Keith RIP

Orville KFC
  • Options
    If operations yewtree doesn't get you cancer will shame rip
  • Options
    Classy
  • Options

If operations yewtree doesn't get you cancer will shame rip

To be fair to cashncarty, the above statement does pretty much sum up the child eentertainers of my era.

don't think its worthy of a flag.
  • Options
    Yes the statement wasn't meant to be derogatory I remember buying Orville for my daughter. ,
  • Options

Yes the statement wasn't meant to be derogatory I remember buying Orville for my daughter. ,

If poking fun at someone, by associating them with a sexual abuse investigation immediately after they have died from cancer isn't derogatory, I'd hate to think what is.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chizz said:

If poking fun at someone, by associating them with a sexual abuse investigation immediately after they have died from cancer isn't derogatory, I'd hate to think what is.

as I have stated in my comment above, the only time you hear of the children's entertainers of my era is either their sad passing OR their demise.

I genuinely don't believe cashncarry was trying to have a pop at the passing of Keith.

• Options

Chizz said:

just my opinion, if everyone. agreed with each other the world would be a boring place but I take the point's raised

as I have stated in my comment above, the only time you hear of the children's entertainers of my era is either their sad passing OR their demise.

I genuinely don't believe cashncarry was trying to have a pop at the passing of Keith.