Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

Someone on Into The Valley made a good point re: Bergdich and work permits.....maybe thats why it hasnt been announced yet?

He hasnt played for Morocco for a couple of years, and I dont know whether or not he would hold a French passport. But if he doesnt, I would struggle to see how he would get a work permit.

He was born and raised in France and has never played in Morroocco - I'm pretty sure he's an EU citizen !
  • Ben18 said:

just sending you a pm @cabbles

Is that better :wink:
  • James Henry at charlton tomorrow talks.
  • Someone on Into The Valley made a good point re: Bergdich and work permits.....maybe thats why it hasnt been announced yet?

He hasnt played for Morocco for a couple of years, and I dont know whether or not he would hold a French passport. But if he doesnt, I would struggle to see how he would get a work permit.

I though I read that he is French but has Moroccan heritage so work permit should be no hassle.
  • Someone on Into The Valley made a good point re: Bergdich and work permits.....maybe thats why it hasnt been announced yet?

Place of birth was France so I'd assume he retains his EU passport and wouldn't need a work permit.
  • colin1961 said:

cabbles said:

cfgs said:

cabbles said:

colin1961 said:

Your out of line !!!!

PM me and I'll stop :wink:

As I said above Colin, if you think that I am offending you then it is not my intent. All my 'banter' is very tongue in cheek, but as I said above, different thresholds for different people.

I think most people have different humour based on their upbringing and environment, working in a large dominated team environment it is basically survival of the fittest. Take the piss or find it difficult, as all men are still kids at heart.
    I'm the same mate, was merely trying to clarify that I don't mean to have a pop at Colin if he perceives that way.
    There no problem mate .....
    The ...... at the end of that is slightly ominous......
  • colin1961 said:

cabbles said:

cfgs said:

cabbles said:

colin1961 said:

Your out of line !!!!

PM me and I'll stop :wink:

As I said above Colin, if you think that I am offending you then it is not my intent. All my 'banter' is very tongue in cheek, but as I said above, different thresholds for different people.

I think most people have different humour based on their upbringing and environment, working in a large dominated team environment it is basically survival of the fittest. Take the piss or find it difficult, as all men are still kids at heart.
    I'm the same mate, was merely trying to clarify that I don't mean to have a pop at Colin if he perceives that way.
    There no problem mate .....
    I didn't think so :smile:
  • James Henry at charlton tomorrow talks.

Source?
  • Sponsored links:

• Signing imminent
  • Signing imminent

thanks Colin ..

• There will be a signing announced in the next 5 mins.
  • We got mice again!!
  • Must be Bergdich - unless a silver Delorean has rocked up in the car park in which case it could be Henry
  • Cristian Ceballos Prieto

Think Mick has let it out beofre CAFC.
  • or the French CH from Nancy?
  • Sponsored links:

• Ceballos apparently 3 year deal
  • Cousins 4 year deal I reckon
  • @Addickted05: Welcome Cristian Ceballos Prieto who joins us on a 3 year deal
    The 22 year old attacking midfielder has spent the last 3 years at Spurs
  • Ceballos would be a real signing of intent
  • bobcafc7 said:

@Addickted05: Welcome Cristian Ceballos Prieto who joins us on a 3 year deal
    The 22 year old attacking midfielder has spent the last 3 years at Spurs

Can he play in goal? Or central defence?
  • Think this will turn out to be a very good signing
  • Good signing, Spurs friend was disappointed to see him go!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!