Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Programme sellers.

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2015
    I thought it might be a bit too near the mark the way things are going.
  • Options
    Could probably do with all the Tweets before that one for full context, Callum! They are being handed out for free along with your match ticket.
    If you have already purchased a ticket in advance, you can pick your programme up at the Ticket Office.
  • Options

Could probably do with all the Tweets before that one for full context, Callum! They are being handed out for free along with your match ticket.
    If you have already purchased a ticket in advance, you can pick your programme up at the Ticket Office.

Hope they have printed a few dozen to cope with the demand.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Hope they have printed a few dozen to cope with the demand.
    Sounds like a future collectors item to me.
  • Options
    So if you turn up at 7pm to buy a ticket on the gate you get charged £3.50 on top of the £10 but get a free programme? Not really a bargain, is it.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

So if you turn up at 7pm to buy a ticket on the gate you get charged £3.50 on top of the £10 but get a free programme? Not really a bargain, is it.

There's no extra charge prior to kick-off for tonight's game:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-southampton-u23-checkatrade-trophy-preview-3279936.aspx
  • Options

mogodon said:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-southampton-u23-checkatrade-trophy-preview-3279936.aspx
    But that's a whole £35 the club will be missing out on!

Will it cope?
  • Options

mogodon said:

Sorry, had dozed off long before I got to the last line of that offering ...
  • Options
    mogodon said:

mogodon said:

Sorry, had dozed off long before I got to the last line of that offering ...
    Mogadon is meant to send you to sleep though mogodon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fair play
  • Options
    They are trying to outdo CARD with the free programmes.
  • Options
    Was Trust news the first free Charlton matchday read in modern times? We also made it online, pdf, and no sponsors/ads either.
  • Options
    razil said:

Was Trust news the first free Charlton matchday read in modern times? We also made it online, pdf, and no sponsors/ads either.

Free Voice of The Valley at Selhurst Park early 1991 before second planning meeting. But I'll bet the Trust News had more pages than tonight's programme.
  • Options
    Has anybody got a spare Exeter 1921?
  • Options

razil said:

Free Voice of The Valley at Selhurst Park early 1991 before second planning meeting. But I'll bet the Trust News had more pages than tonight's programme.
    Yup no squad list tho :smile:
  • Options

razil said:

The club gave away a full league programme on "sea of red" day
  • Options

razil said:

The club gave away a full league programme on "sea of red" day
    Had forgotten that. Perhaps because the stunt was so ridiculous my sub-conscious blanked it out.