Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

**The Official Charlton Life Election Poll 2015**

Will be interesting to see how this anonymous members poll compares to Sadies open one.

When you have decided on where you will be voting, tick the category below:

Result from our 2010 exit poll:

Con 33%
Lib Dem 33%
Lab 27%
Other 8%

This thread will remain Members Only until after polls close.

**The Official Charlton Life Election Poll 2015** 338 votes

Conservative
36% 124 votes
Labour
31% 106 votes
Lib Dem
4% 16 votes
UKIP
14% 50 votes
Green
5% 19 votes
Other
0% 3 votes
Spoilt Paper
1% 5 votes
Won't / didn't vote
4% 16 votes

Comments

• Conservative Red and Labour Blue - are they both rebranding as Republicans and Democrats?
  • Best schedule one before the next election @AFKABartram - you could blow all the other pollsters away and end up starring on election night on the BBC with Dimbleby!
  • yes, been very surprised Davo how accurate it has proved.
  • It is amazing looking at the Current vote split compared to our poll above. It is scarily accurate.

After 543 seats the vote split is

Cons 35%
    Lab 32%
    UKIP 12%
    LD 7%
    Green 4%

Our poll after just 284 votes is

Cons 35%
    Lab 32%
    UKIP 14%
    LD 5%
    Green 4%

Unbelievable

AFKA did you take advantage of your Mod power to change Lifers' votes secretly so that the poll result matches the real election result? :wink:
  • Shows what an influence CL has on the UK you must get more lurkers from other teams than I realised and as they know that I above everyone else on here is always right they followed my thoughts and feelings and supported me in my intention to rule the UK in a fair and reasonable manor
  • edited May 2015
    It was the Fiiish wot won it :wink:
  • It is amazing looking at the Current vote split compared to our poll above. It is scarily accurate.

Perhaps this should be suggested as the future way to elect new governments. A great money saving idea, instead of paying through the nose to staff 50,000 polling stations, just put a snap survey on Charlton Life every five years safe in the Knowledge that it's perfectly representative ;-)
  • And it could keep you busy enough to allow the angry people to really spout some bile without you watching
  • Sponsored links:

• Got to be impressed by the match up.
  • Honestly, can we do the same again next year, the day BEFORE the general election please?

Would love to make a bit of money... And besides, our poll is the most reliable one out there.

Yougov, step aside.
  • Huskaris said:

Honestly, can we do the same again next year, the day BEFORE the general election please?

Would love to make a bit of money... And besides, our poll is the most reliable one out there.

Yougov, step aside.

Do you have some inside information?
  • Blows away the myth, yet again, that CL is all lefty Guardian readers or all right wing Daily Mail readers.

Er, surely that exact statement does? If it's seen as either/or then, well, it stands to reason that it's both?