Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nothing to see here

Sorry - misjudged the mood. As you were.

Comments

• Options
    gimp mask and strap on
  • Options
    I collect them, and currently have around 100 of them and know people who have 100's. Some are bloody expensive!
  • Options
    ballgown
  • Options
    Oh - so it's alright for you and your "Friday five" this and your "top five" that then Biggleswade boy, but I'm not allowed to get in on the act... I see... I know my place then... :wink:
  • Options
  • Options
    Not strictly Action Man as it was from the "Six Million Dollar Man" collection, but I had a thing called "Maskatron" which was a cyborg who was supposed to be an arch enemy of Steve Austin. He had interchangeable masks so he could look like Steve, Oscar Goldman or himself.
    Loved it, but never met anyone else who had it or is even aware of it.
    Never played with it again after witnessing my big sister marrying him off to her Sindy doll. I was distraught.
    :cry:
  • Options

Sorry - misjudged the mood. As you were.

this now makes my first comment look rather odd :)
  • Options
    not as strange as the comment by cafcdave123
  • Options
    This thread is a train wreck
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Balls out pictures Perry or something else
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    If this thread WAS about Action Man, then I'll offer this. About 10 years ago I paid £50 for an original Action Man to sit on my bookshelf. One day my son pulled its head off. I went mental. My missus burst in and said, 'What's happened? What's going on?' I said, 'It's Sam. He's pulled the head off my Action Man.' Needless to say she walked out shaking her head in disgust.
  • Options
    I have mine stored in the loft, but this is only after the original eagle eyed action man that was a SAS solider, had got his head coloured in with permanent red pen and he had five bullet holes in his head

I was very upset also
  • Options
    edited May 2015

not as strange as the comment by cafcdave123

Have you not read any of his comments before? They are mainly strange.

• Options
    hawksmoor said:

If this thread WAS about Action Man, then I'll offer this. About 10 years ago I paid £50 for an original Action Man to sit on my bookshelf. One day my son pulled its head off. I went mental. My missus burst in and said, 'What's happened? What's going on?' I said, 'It's Sam. He's pulled the head off my Action Man.' Needless to say she walked out shaking her head in disgust.

I also have no idea what the original thread was about but with regard to Action Man.

When my son was aged four he was given a dozen action men. I left him to play with them only to find fifteen minutes later that they hadn't been set up to fight an epic battle for the sofa, instead they had all been stripped naked and a homoerotic orgy was taking place on the front room floor. And people worry about young boys playing with dolls
  • Options

gimp mask and strap on

cafckev said:

I collect them, and currently have around 100 of them and know people who have 100's. Some are bloody expensive!

er, ok..
  • Options

Not strictly Action Man as it was from the "Six Million Dollar Man" collection, but I had a thing called "Maskatron" which was a cyborg who was supposed to be an arch enemy of Steve Austin. He had interchangeable masks so he could look like Steve, Oscar Goldman or himself.
    Loved it, but never met anyone else who had it or is even aware of it.
    Never played with it again after witnessing my big sister marrying him off to her Sindy doll. I was distraught.
    :cry:

I had Maskatron and the bionic man with the smelly roll-up rubber bits to reveal his bionics. I always wanted the proper Oscar Goldman though as he came with some kind of super-spy briefcase thing but alas I'm never to know what was in it.....
  • Options
    But did you over stretch stretch Armstrong till the black stuff come out
  • Options
    Out of the goodness of my heart, I once gave a primary school mate, who didn't have very much, my Planet Of The Apes astronaut figure. The bastard immediately set fire to it.
  • Options
    What the hell is this thread about? Does @Algarveaddick collect dolls ???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I started a light hearted thread about Action Man when we were kids, got pelters for it so dropped the idea Dan. Nothing sinister...
  • Options
    Where are the pelters?? You hit the panic button too soon mate
  • Options
    Probably true, wasn't at my best at the time.
  • Options
    For action man read 5000 quid Japanese love dolls.