Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Little silver gas canisters

Seen loads of these dumped around lately.more recently in a children's playground! Mr whip I think? I take it something the yoofs are down with?
Does this stuff do much damage to the brain cells?

Comments

• Options
    They are N2O cannisters used for whipped cream. If you disperse them into a balloon and then inhale. Gives you a head buzz for a little while. They were mainly sold at raves and in Ibiza, although now its illegal.

Think it is, or was, a craze with kids down the park. There's obviously a lot more harmful things to be doing but it's still probably bad for your nut as you are stopping oxygen getting to your brain for 30 seconds.
  • Options
    Decent buzz but one of my pals cheek completely swole up after a balloon. Looked like that bird out of willy wonka
  • Options
    They're illegal to sell but not illegal to use... Yet.

You take them, you seriously run the risk of having a stroke as you're starving the brain of oxygen.
  • Options
    Few kids drove past me the other day and they were all doing this in the car, including the driver.

One of the passengers was leaning out the window calling everyone they passed a gay boy.

That's my take on the subject anyway.
  • Options
    Also used in .177 Air pistols.
  • Options

Few kids drove past me the other day and they were all doing this in the car, including the driver.

One of the passengers was leaning out the window calling everyone they passed a gay boy.

That's my take on the subject anyway.

Sorry about that, I don't usually behave like that, I'd had a stressful day.
  • Options
    Whatever happened to good old White Lightening ?
  • Options

Whatever happened to good old White Lightening ?

There was a re-brand and it's now called Affirmative Action Lightening