Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that scare you.

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Frogs and Toads :(
  • Options

So much so that you looked for a photo and added it
  • Options

Going dogging and bumming my mother in law.

Fixed for you
    Lucky it was dark
  • Options
    Absolutely scared of flying .I've flown many places but am so scared of turbalance I can't get on a plane now.the worse thing is my Mrs and kids are going to florida for 2 weeks
  • Options

Absolutely scared of flying .I've flown many places but am so scared of turbalance I can't get on a plane now.the worse thing is my Mrs and kids are going to florida for 2 weeks

are you not going because of your fear of flying?
  • Options
    Yes mate .I no what a shame home alone for 2 weeks no wife and no kids .
  • Options

sounds like hell.
    but seriously, you are probably aware that you can go on one day courses for people like yourself or get something from the Doc to calm you down.
  • Options
    Snakes
  • Options

Stig said:

Blood. Not in a hammer horror way, but in a I don't want aids way (them 80s adverts have a lot to answer for).

I work with two people who have huge phobias of needles. One of them is the general don't like the needle, don't need to be stabbed by one. For the other guy it is a fear of catching aids, he cannot get thoughts like "how do i know this needle/the nurse holding it is clean" which has led to him walking out if he doesn't like the look of the nurse.
    Unfortunately I also have a huge phobia of needles. The real problem for me is I have to have regular blood tests.
    There is only one nurse in our practice who can take blood from me. We go through a stupid procedure where I have to lay on a couch looking away as she injects the needle into my arm and we talk about her family, my family, what we will be doing for holidays etc, etc. We've been going through this ritual for several years and have become good friends with knowledge of our families. Daft really - but its works for me.
  • Options

So much so that you looked for a photo and added it
    Pictures don't scare me, the large fuckers in my garden do though

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    brogib said:

Public nudity

Therefore it is very brave of you fronting your fears by flashing people down Welling High Street.
  • Options

Snakes

Snakes on a plane
  • Options

Having a cardiac arrest at any given moment.

Also those wasps that just come after you without any formalities.

"hello Nick, i'm Wayne the wasp and i'm going to sting you"

• Options

Having a cardiac arrest at any given moment.

Also those wasps that just come after you without any formalities.

"hello Nick, i'm Wayne the wasp and i'm going to sting you"

Don't......he'll have a heart attack.
  • Options
    Geese. It was all fine until I saw 2 geese chase some geezer and clip at his achilles. It looked like the worst thing ever so I steer well clear now
  • Options
    The thought of my birds tits ending up near her belly button as she gets older.......
  • Options
    @greekboy334433 scares me.
  • Options
    The thought of my first wife tracking me down .. and coming to get me .... ahhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo ((:>)
  • Options
    If true, we should all be scared/worried about this:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-32780513
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Genaro Gattuso
  • Options
    Very crowded places underground or in underpasses. The tube in rush hour or that tunnel at the old Wembley are/were petrifying.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

I wish my wife and kids would clear off for 2 weeks and leave me home alone.

Obviously not for any longer than 2 weeks though as the washing and ironing would start to pile up. Not to mention the build up of empty beer cans and takeaway leftovers.
  • Options
    Moths (the big ones) weird I know but there you go
  • Options

Obviously not for any longer than 2 weeks though as the washing and ironing would start to pile up. Not to mention the build up of empty beer cans and takeaway leftovers.
    And crusty tissues.
  • Options

Moths (the big ones) weird I know but there you go

me to.
  • Options
    Natalie Bennet (Leader of the Green Party).
    How any bloke can put up with that sour bitch is beyond me!
  • Options
    Fucking centipedes man. Spiders I don't like but can tolerate unless they get to stupidly big. But centipedes? Ugh, fuck no. Too many legs and those claws and they get so fucking big they eat bats and I need new underwear damn it.
  • Options

And crusty tissues.
    And socks.