Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Alan Pardew - "what I learnt along the way"

2»

Comments

• Options
    If Palace don't grab this opportunity to spend some of the Premier League money on the dump that is Selhurst Park then they are stupid beyond belief. With Super Al in charge I suspect that won't be easy. He'll suck the money into average overpaid players and hopefully screw them for years. The mans an arrogant chancer.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

I think it's quite funny that the one blot on his managerial copybook is his time at Charlton. And unless he invents a time machine, there's nowt he can do about it.

Alternatively

I think it's quite funny sad that the one blot on his managerial copybook is his time at Charlton. And unless he we invents a time machine, there's nowt he we can do about it.
  • Options
    Red-carded for spitting at an opponent when he played for us. Sums up his character.
  • Options
    Prick.
  • Options

In a line up of wankers he would be the wankers, wanker

I think you have just given him another trophy ?

Is that like the players player of the year ?

• Options
    Love the way he modestly takes credit for Lambert, Lallana and Oxlade-Chamberlain.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Love the way he modestly takes credit for Lambert, Lallana and Oxlade-Chamberlain.

next he's gonna take credit for jonjo shelvey and carl jenkinson
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uboat said:

Did the CSA know about this ?
    I heard he was a bit of a ladies man.

• Options
    If you visit the Museum, be sure to check out the introductory manual for new players authored by Pardew. Before reading , please note that the nearest loo is a bit of a schlep.