Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Famous missing people

2»

Comments

• Options
    I don't know what the fuss is about. Amdy Faye used to go missing every Saturday afternoon.
  • Options
    Richey Edwards withdrew 200 quid a day for two weeks. That was the last anyone heard of him. His Astra was found by the Severn Bridge. If anyone's faked their death it might well be him. But I doubt it very much. I'm still hoping Andy Kaufman I'll make an appearance though.
  • Options
    Three Sheds
  • Options
    Shergar
  • Options

Shergar

Buried in County Leitrim.
  • Options
    Keith Chegwin
  • Options
    Richie Edwards of the Manic Street Preachers is a really fascinating one. He gave no word of warning whatsoever and it was one day before the band were due to go on to an American tour.

I believe they still keep a quarter of the earnings in a separate account for him in case he ever returns, and also for the benefit of his family.

They declared him 'presumed dead' about 7 years ago, but still with not a scrap of evidence to suggest he isn't out there somewhere laying low.
  • Options
    Didn't Benny from Crossroads go upstairs to get a spanner and never return?

Maybe he was mugged by a Millwall fan!
  • Options
    iaitch said:

I'd be amazed if Henry Hudson turns up after going missing in 1611 or is that just after ten past four?

It's rare that anything genuinely makes me laugh on here. Thanks.
  • Options