Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Thatcher

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Obviously, Pards dilemma - a half fit Thatcher and Hreidarsson barely able to run.

So, with Thatcher suspended and HH crippled, who now is going to play left back against Spuds...... ZZ ????

Youga? I remeber a player of that name on Charltons books once.
  • Options
    I think he got injured while out on loan a couple of weeks ago.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]he's not fit and in that respect he should not of been playing.

In amongst this hero worship of Pardew, some questions need to be asked.

Why has Romm been used so little in the last few games when we haven't been creating ?

Why was Diawara not involved yesterday ? Was he injured ?

Having been either injured or out in front of the cameras in night clubs in the last couple of weeks, why was Marcus Bent brought in ? Did you think he would be more of a physical presence than ZZ, despite ZZ not playing badly ?

If it was for a more physical presence up front, why was JFH not used for the first hour ?

Why has Thatcher been playing the last few games when clearly not match fit ?

I'm with you on all of that, AFKA. I do have a concern that Pards is every bit as much as a 'favourites' man as Curbs was - I really expected Romm to be used more in recent games for impact, and thought we'd seen the last of waste of space Marcus.