Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Big Thank You

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
To all the lads in the min bus who helped us get home yesterday

Cheers Fellas great bunch of lads hope we meet you all again at some point and we will get the beers in as a thank you.

Alos cheers Monty

Did not fancy staying up there the night

We are the N Block Covered End

Comments

• Options
    What's the story? How did you manage to get left behind?
  • Options
    How did you fella's get back from Dartford?
  • Options
    No problem. Is Theo gonna play today?
  • Options
    Theo, give us a song, theo theo give us a song.

Monty, give us a spin, monty monty give us a spin.
  • Options
    Did try for a train but none to Abbey Wood FFS

So the Mrs was on her way home got her to detour to Dartford had to wait an hour but enjoyed a nice kebab while we waited.

Ha Ha think Theo was up at 8 ish to go play ill let you know how he done

Alex we got out quick so decided to have a quick drink sent the 2 younger lads up the road to find coach and to give us a buzz when they found it, they went the wrong way, so called them asked were they were and sent them the right way by that time coach had gone.

So wandered the streets looking for any coaches that had space none, the pub had no rooms so we went for a walk to find a train station, or a B&B, with no luck. Then we heard Charlton songs looked round these lads going into the school sent the younger lads ( they have there uses lol) to find out if there wa space.

And thank god there was and you could wish to travel home with a nicer bunch of lads, dont know us from Adam and beers offered

Thanks again guys
  • Options
    I'm still kinda pissed off there was no trains at 23:30 on a Saturday night.
  • Options
    DAm thought you lot were going on you could have got a lift from the mrs when she finally got there
  • Options
    I would also like to say a big thank you all to the boys who I traveled with Saturday in Monty's minibus! top driver!. Bad day result wise, but had a good laugh.
    Thanks for having me along.

Anyone going Anfield?

All the best

Skint
  • Options
    A good day, and your lucky day leftbehind! Good day out.

Was I really that pissed? - I could swear I got in a minibus with Theo Walcott, with Monty Panesar driving....
  • Options
    Forgot about these guys!!

Yeah good day out and Medders how did that cocktail sit looked truely revoulting
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rough mate, rough as. Don't know what was worse, the cocktail or the bar 'maid' sitting on my knee...
  • Options
    LOL Theo was on the coach

Shame he would not give a song, wont invite him along next time to quiet
  • Options
    Still got to get our jackets back form the coach company FFS

Hopefully they will bring them upMonday and ill collect it fromthe coach to tight to pay postage, that would mean a couple less beers on Monday if i had to pay
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Still got to get our jackets back form the coach company FFS

Hopefully they will bring them upMonday and ill collect it fromthe coach to tight to pay postage, that would mean a couple less beers on Monday if i had to pay

Which company was it?
  • Options
    Reliance coach 41i think LOL
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    They run commuter services during the week mate, so give them a bell and see if they'll stick your stuff on a coach you can meet it in town somewhere (I'm assuming you work in town...). That's what I've done in the past with Kings Ferry....
  • Options
    Yeah just called them bloke said he would have a look for them and call me back, but on a down side most of the coaches went straight out Sunday morning.

So not looking to hopeful

Yes i do work up town so i will arrange something if they find them
  • Options
    Good luck. It's clearly your lucky week if Saturday is anything to go by!
  • Options
    I remember her on your knee now all coming dodgy beef sandwich follow by a chorus of 'beat your wife' (think we might have been treading thin ice by then) with bucas for all from kev and cocktail to top it off nice