Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hull vs Man U / Newcastle vs West Ham

Hull must win to stay up. Draw or loss isn't good enough for them.

If they win, Newcastle must also beat West Ham or it'll be the Magpies who slip into the Championship for next season.

Comments

• Thanks Colin :wink:
  • SH*T CLOSE THIS THREAD BEFORE ANYONE ELSE SEES
  • Too late, it's already trending! ;)
  • I'd love to see the Geordies go down .
  • Poor old 'Ull look doomed .. but all you 'Ull 'aters can come to 'Ull next season for the away game and see if your fear and loathing of the city is justified
  • Want Newcastle to go down.

Can't see Hull winning though.
  • Makes getting out of the championship more difficult next season if Newcastle go down.

Still want them to go down though :smiley:
  • Yes want Newcastle to come down. More attractive fixture than Hull.
  • Hull have the ball in the net but it's disallowed...
  • And a second time...
  • Sponsored links:

• I dislike both of them. But if I must, I want Hull down more than Newcastle. I used to work for a guy from Hull.......
  • Hull have had the better of it in my opinion. 2 goals ruled out for offside and Valdes with a world class safe to keep it at 0-0. Think they can do it
  • Newcassle 1-0.....
  • Poor old 'Ull look doomed .. but all you 'Ull 'aters can come to 'Ull next season for the away game and see if your fear and loathing of the city is justified

Particular highlight being the Wetherspoons in town, nice breakfast and who doesn't love a crowd of 12 o'clock drunks, doesn't matter what day of the week.

Head to Spiders if you like drinking with 16 year olds. Welly is pretty decent from time to time.

The one great thing to be said about Hull is that your money will go a lot further on a night out. A good night is certainly possible, then again so is getting harrased for being from 'down south'.

• Fellaini sent off for Man U...
  • Newcastle 2-0 up.

Hull are coming down.
  • Hull it is then