Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Six Flags USA

Anyone been to one of the parks?
was it worth fitting into a trip ?

Comments

• Been to Six Flags Magic Mountain in Santa Clarita just outside LA a couple of times.

Better if you have older kids or are an adrenaline junkie with no kids. Bigger and faster rides than the Disney parks.

I wouldn't go with a 6 year old as they are still Disneyland suitable. Few years time then maybe.

What it emphasises is how crap UK theme parks are in comparison. Guess we just don't have the weather to make any investment worthwhile.
  • Thanks Damo,
    my 12 year old boy is glued to his pooter as we speak looking at the Magic mountain park.
  • been to Vallejo a couple of times, definitely worth going.
  • If you get hold of a DC comic (Superman, Batman, etc.) from the '60s, it will probably have a discount coupon for Six Flags, although it may have expired by now!
  • If you get hold of a DC comic (Superman, Batman, etc.) from the '60s, it will probably have a discount coupon for Six Flags, although it may have expired by now!

Sod that - I would bring it along. It would be hilarious and bet they would honour it as a PR stunt!
  • Been to Six Flags Magic Mountain in Santa Clarita just outside LA a couple of times.

Better if you have older kids or are an adrenaline junkie with no kids. Bigger and faster rides than the Disney parks.

I wouldn't go with a 6 year old as they are still Disneyland suitable. Few years time then maybe.

What it emphasises is how crap UK theme parks are in comparison. Guess we just don't have the weather to make any investment worthwhile.

Went there in 1978 - probably changed a bit since then !
  • Went to the one outside St Louis in 1987, great rides all day ticket 20$ including concert by the commodores that night always hated Lionel Richie so left early.
  • Went there in 2007, the one in California. It was a fun day out, I'd definitely go back if I was in the States again.
  • Went to the one outside St Louis in 1987, great rides all day ticket 20$ including concert by the commodores that night always hated Lionel Richie so left early.

I went to that one in 1980. Luckily no Commodores. It was brilliant though.

Yeah I've been here as well. Thought it was excellent. The Superman escape from krypton ride was phenomenal.