Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Sunday League Teams

2»

Comments

• Options
    Valley Valiants - As a kid.
    Oak Royals - Bromley and District
  • Options

RACS
    Eltham Royals (?) (played at white house ground New Eltham)
    Valley Party FC

Me too...

• Options
    Cray Utd and then Inter Fico.
  • Options
    Mottingham Youth (Under 10's to Under 16's)

Summerfield FC
    Dutch House FC
    South London Royals FC
  • Options
    I once turned out as a ringer for the Home Office HQ in an away match against the Wormwood Scrubs prison wardens. Played on one of those horrible orange ashphalt pitches and was marking the hardest little Scots bloke you could imagine - all elbows and no neck. Come to think of it, they were all little hard Scotsmen.

We lost 2-1, which was fine by me!
  • Options

RACS
    Valley Party FC

Me too...

And me

• Options
    PeteF said:

RACS
    Valley Party FC

Me too...

And me

And me too
  • Options

RACS
    Valley Party FC

Me too...

Me three
  • Options
    Had a lengthy stint with Belvedere sports, playing home games on our slanted pitch!
  • Options

RACS
    Valley Party FC

Me too...

Me three
    I'm another from the all conquering Valley Party FC
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bexley Nomads in the Eltham & District League.

• Options
    Tramp said:

Red Barrel FC

Club song was as follows, tune courtesy of Watney's Red Barrel Commercials (worst beer ever brewed) :

What's the team that plays the best?
    It's Sidcup star Red Barrel
    What's the team that's always pissed?
    It's Sidcup star Red Barrel

Watch Red Barrel wherever they are
    At home, away or any bar
    They're always pissed wherever they are
    That's Sidcup star Red Barrel

Did you play for The Vets aswell,what years did you play.Drink in the Burner,must know you.
  • Options
    milo said:

RACS
    Valley Party FC

Me too...

Me three
    One of my abiding memories from the Valley Party team, is one of our better players vomiting by the goalposts shortly before kick-off in Charlton Park, after a particularly heavy night out.
    Can't remember his name, might have been Ian. I remember Perry, who I believe is Algarve Addick and Dominic, the son of the Vicar in Charlton Village.
    Seem to remember we trained in Charlton Park and then went to the pub in the Village for refreshments.
  • Options
    RACS
    Midas
    Welling Athletic
    FC Plasma
  • Options

milo said:

RACS
    Valley Party FC

Me too...

Me three
    One of my abiding memories from the Valley Party team, is one of our better players vomiting by the goalposts shortly before kick-off in Charlton Park, after a particularly heavy night out.
    Can't remember his name, might have been Ian. I remember Perry, who I believe is Algarve Addick and Dominic, the son of the Vicar in Charlton Village.
    Seem to remember we trained in Charlton Park and then went to the pub in the Village for refreshments.
    That was Jim, although in my memory it was during the game: he ran charging down the left wing, into the area, carried on going, left the pitch and vomited by the goal post - thought we might have got a penalty out of it too as there was no explanation for his keeling over for no reason that the ref suspected foul play. Although it was nearly twenty five years ago and my dodgy memory may have embellished slightly.

I definately do not remember us winning a single game in all the time I played for them.
  • Options
    milo said:

milo said:

RACS
    Valley Party FC

Me too...

Me three
    That was Jim, although in my memory it was during the game: he ran charging down the left wing, into the area, carried on going, left the pitch and vomited by the goal post - thought we might have got a penalty out of it too as there was no explanation for his keeling over for no reason that the ref suspected foul play. Although it was nearly twenty five years ago and my dodgy memory may have embellished slightly.

I definately do not remember us winning a single game in all the time I played for them.
    Your memory is better than mine. Jim sounds right - I think he used to frequent the Harp Club/Venue at New Cross.
    We weren't the best for sure.

• Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    edited June 2015