Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Copa del Rey Final

2»

Comments

• Options
    Barcelona v Valencia in this year's final, with Barca aiming to win it for fifth year running. Come on Valencia.
  • Options
    No television coverage over here. Watching it on stream with French commentary, which is hindering my enjoyment significantly!

Good start for Valencia.
  • Options
    @CharltonMadrid

Wondering if you've got any local knowledge on the following. I'm going to Cadiz vs Extremadura next Sunday, then on to Portugal for the Nations League so will be watching England in Guimares and/or Porto on Thursday 6 June and Sunday 9 June.

The final weekend of Segunda Liga falls on the weekend of 7/8/9 June, and all of the fixtures that still have something riding on them will kick off at the same time. Was just wondering if you have any idea whether they are likely to schedule all the fixtures for Saturday evening or Sunday evening? If they put them all on the Saturday then I could potentially go and watch Deportivo. 
  • Options
    I'd certainly recommend La Coruña for a visit. But they're just outside the play offs, with a tough match at home to Mallorca on monday. Lose that and the seadon could be over.
  • Options
    The fixture list has all the games playing on the Sunday at 5pm but not sure if that is the true confirmed time - organising in advance for kick off times here can be a nightmare! Cadiz is a great city so you'll enjoy it there and La Coruña is fantastic as well - the stadium is right on the beach!
  • Options
    Thanks very much gents, been to Cadiz a few times, one of my favourite places. Sounds like La Coruña might be worth a visit even if there's no football on.
  • Options
    This Copa del Rey final has been really good so far - hoping Valencia can hold on...
  • Options
    Love the fact they have to have a cooling break at 10.30 at night :)
  • Options
    Charlton used to have a commercial partnership with Valencia. Valencia just won a Cup final the day before we play in one. I'm treating that as a positive omen.

Amunt Valencia!