Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions league v Premier league

Having a debate about what's worth most .Sorry if this is posted before

Comments

• Options
    If being promoted as being in the champions league
  • Options
    Depends on your situation I think - if you've won the league a few times I'd rather win the Champions League, but if I was a fan of say a Spurs or an Everton, the league every time.
  • Options
    Being champions of Europe is logically more prestigious than being champions of one country in Europe, but if I could chose one I'd probably rather win the league, no logical explanation.
  • Options
    Financially it's the premier league, but for prestigious sentiment it has to be champions league as you gain the respect from across the continent and some huge clubs,

I don't subscribe to the premier league being the best in the world as there is far too many negative matches caused by the fear of losing out on so much money by being relegated

With the exception of 4 or 5 teams every single mgr is 5 or 6 games from getting the sack if they go on a losing streak and that results in the tactics employed being so boring and negative, I couldn't see myself taking up the chance to watch Leicester vs WBA for example even if free or Watford vs Norwich for example, our games vs boro in the prem were some of the most turgid and boring games I have ever had the misfortune to see, there was one at their place on a Monday night that we were on TV for and it was only the fact it was us that I never turned it off, if I was a genuine football fan that Game would have been off after ten mins, and there are dozens of those games over a season