Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General Things That Make You Want To Vomit

2»

Comments

• Options

Reaching for your bottle of Powerade from the shower with soap in your eyes and grabbing and swigging from the Jif bottle.
    I would imagine.

How thirsty do you have to be to need a drink in the shower??!!

Depends how long you've been in there and how much vigorous exercise you've been partaking in, I would imagine.
    Over in a flash.
  • Options

Selfies.

Stop taking them BR7!!! :wink:
  • Options

Reaching for your bottle of Powerade from the shower with soap in your eyes and grabbing and swigging from the Jif bottle.
    I would imagine.

Depends how long you've been in there and how much vigorous exercise you've been partaking in, I would imagine.
    Over in a flash.
    Brilliant!
  • Options

I would imagine.

I guess it must have been a very long shower and very vigorous exercise if the first thought you had when you got soap in your eyes was to have a drink! But then I'm a couch potato, so what do I know?
  • Options

Public toilets

In relation to your first answer, or in general?
    Both!