Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BST Hyde Park 2015

Anyone going to any of these this month? You've got

Taylor Swift
The Who
Kylie Minogue
Blur
The Strokes

plus countless other support acts.

I'm thinking about getting a ticket for the Strokes who I've not seen live before. And I'll kick myself if this is the last chance I get to see them in the UK.

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Blur on Saturday 20th (and Foo Fighters, Iggy Pop, Royal Blood, at Wembley Friday 19th).
  • Going on the 26th with my son - The Who (plus Paul Weller, Kaiser Chiefs, Johnny Marr)
  • Have The Who/Weller/Kaisers day in 3 weeks and also off to the Foos at Wembley in 2.

Did The Stones a couple of years ago and, in a drunken haze, ended up getting cheap tickets for the following day on the YPlan app...saw Lionel Ritchie, J-Lo and Chic (who were brilliant). Looking forward to the next few Fridays :smiley:
  • Going on the 26th to see The Who
  • Going to see The Strokes.

• Going to The Who on the 26th
  • Anyone going to any of these this month? You've got

Taylor Swift
    The Who
    Kylie Minogue
    Blur
    The Strokes

plus countless other support acts.

I'm thinking about getting a ticket for the Strokes who I've not seen live before. And I'll kick myself if this is the last chance I get to see them in the UK.

I saw the 'strokes' when I was there last year. (Page 13 of The Sun)

:-)

• Foo Fighters on the 19th and The Who/Weller/KC/ and the superb Rifles on 26th.
  • Blur and the Who
  • Foo Fighters on the 19th and The Who/Weller/KC/ and the superb Rifles on 26th.

Loved Rifles first album......Second one was ok.

Really didn't like the 3rd and haven't bothered since.
  • Sponsored links:

• Are these free gigs?
  • Are these free gigs?

Hardly. For The Who, it's £69 to £299 depending on where you want to stand/sit. I expect the undrinkable Tuborg beer will only be £10 / bottle though.
  • Anyone at the Strokes tonight? I bit the bullet and got a ticket. On my way now after finishing at work. :-)
  • Yep currently in a pub by Marble Arch and heading in shortly
  • Lucky you... ended up having to go for misus birthday for ellie golding
  • Going to The Who. Noon start in The Punchbowl....

Looking forward to Johnny Marr and Sleaford Mods...