Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scott Carson

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Rothko said:
    Scott Carson was great for us, until it mattered at Ewood Park
    Ben Thatcher didn’t help.
    Should have played Tennis with his dominating forearm smash. 

He was a good player but his ability to dish out stupid fouls was madness. 
  • Options
    edited September 2021

• Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Carter said:
    He was class for us, I was a bit annoyed as we were meant to sign Green from Norwich and missed out 

Always disappointing to not sign a keeper from Norwich - those 2 extra fingers could be a big advantage. 
    Yet again a comment that should be deleted. No place on this forum.
    No jokes or banter allowed. To avoid you getting upset further, I suggest you avoid watching the comedy and Dave channels on sky and burn any Fawley towers or only fools and horses DVD’s you may own
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Crusty54 said:
    Carter said:
    He was class for us, I was a bit annoyed as we were meant to sign Green from Norwich and missed out 

Always disappointing to not sign a keeper from Norwich - those 2 extra fingers could be a big advantage. 
    No jokes or banter allowed. To avoid you getting upset further, I suggest you avoid watching the comedy and Dave channels on sky and burn any Fawley towers or only fools and horses DVD’s you may own
    It’s neither a joke or banter. It’s about as close to racist as you can get. 
    Explain to us all how it’s racism. Because I’m buggered if I can work it out ? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pretty much anything can have an 'ist' added to the end of it.

Let's go for 'Norfolkist' in this instance.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Crusty54 said:
    Carter said:

Oh ffs 🤦‍♂️ 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Crusty54 said:
    Crusty54 said:
    Carter said:

Racist? Please explain how that is “as close to racist comment as you can get”? I think you better use google and look that particular word up.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Crusty54 said:
    Carter said:

• Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Crusty54 said:
    Carter said:

Why did you chose a man In the gif and not a woman? Surely that’s sexist?

yep, I’m joking
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Crusty54 said:
    Carter said:

I'm not sure where the problem is with the post of @ricky_otto
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    LOL.

Crikey!! :smile:
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Crusty54 said:
    Carter said:

• Options
    Peak Charlton Lofe
  • Sponsored links: