Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Street feast Dalston

Has anyone been here? Looks like lots of different food outlets and small drinks places. Worth a stag do popping in there to grub up?

Comments

• There is one in Lewisham too, old model market.
  • Any stag do that can eat ain't worth going on

8)

Grub is OK up there tbh, however pellicis cafe (spelling) is just Down Bethnal green Road pop In and see nev and the family in Londons best and oldest family run cafe, great food great atmosphere in a London iconic venue
  • My patch at work. So you might get the benefit of bumping into me! :smiley:
  • Nico's, Bethnal Green Road is the best cafe on the planet, Maga Grill is outta this world
  • No.way beats pellicis
  • Went a couple years ago on a hot day and it was packed. Had some great food stalls up there. Amazing ribs, burgers etc. The drink was OK. But it was a good atmopshere.

• Nevs liver bacon fried onions bubble and beans cup of strong t and two slices would be my last meal if I had to pick one
  • Thanks all.

And Kelly's is the best pie and mash in Bethnal gree Road. As an east end lad - went Columbia road primary school'- had pie mash at least once a week up Bethnal Green Road or Roman Road.
  • MrOneLung said:

Thanks all.

And Kelly's is the best pie and mash in Bethnal gree Road. As an east end lad - went Columbia road primary school'- had pie mash at least once a week up Bethnal Green Road or Roman Road.

No no no Arments pie and mash down Walworth road is the best.
  • Dalston!!! a total shit heap . Needs burning
  • Sponsored links:

• Good street food down lower marsh street by Waterloo station.
  • Nicholas said:

Good street food down lower marsh street by Waterloo station.

Great trainspotters bookshop there too (Ian Allens) :-)
  • edited June 2015
    Used to go to a club called Labrynth in Dalston, back in the day.
  • 5 aces , run by a very well known Tottenham hoolie back then , he moved it to a club in Tottenham years later but it wasn't as good
  • Used to go to a club called Labrynth in Dalston, back in the day.

Me an all mate , used to love it there
  • Was a banging club , well good in its day
  • Used to go to a club called Labrynth in Dalston, back in the day.

Never ending story
  • Was a banging club , well good in its day

Certainly was - think must have gone 89-92 ish ?

• Yeah that seems about right tbh , he restarted it at the pleasure rooms or as it was known on matchdays memory lane spurs around the time Freund scored in the league cup final for the spuds to win , maybe 6 months before that game , had a few good night's in there but was really just chasing memories
  • Went last summer, good is good, albeit overpriced. You'll look out of place without skinny jeans, beards, funny hats etc.

Would not dream of taking a stag do there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Street food market by the canal at Camden. Unbelievable choice.