Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Have QPR been naughty boys again?

Comments

• Options
    How can the club and the football league allow him to play and say they did not know? What happened to the checks on players
  • Options
    QPR are a joke of a club, think they will struggle now.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

How can the club and the football league allow him to play and say they did not know? What happened to the checks on players

Premier League. If it turns out he didn't have a work permit, or the wrong permit, or whatever they should be hit hard.

• Options
    I think they are enough trouble as it is already!
  • Options
    They will get a fine of up to £20,000 and if it's proven that they have "knowingly employed" him without the correct paperwork the fine is unlimited and it's jail time but they seem to be as teflon coated as Blatter was.
  • Options
    Surely this is worse than what Rotherham did with their "illegal" player, for 1 game.

It's almost like they want a points deduction
  • Options
    You won’t have to pay a fine if you can show a valid reason for employing an illegal worker.

QPR will escape again
  • Options
    Harry said it was ok when he signed him!
  • Options
    Meantime QPR carry on buying and signing new players as through the FFP rules don't apply to them - when we will the Football League exert some control?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sm said:

Meantime QPR carry on buying and signing new players as through the FFP rules don't apply to them - when we will the Football League exert some control?

Have you read the FFP rules? They can sign players, up to a limit, provided their salaries are below £10k a week. It is not a total block on signing players, and never has been (as that would be restraint of trade).
  • Options
    How many QPR players do you reckon are on less than 10k a week...I reckon the tea lady is on more than that!!
  • Options
    The Football League authorities are just a laughing stock to be honest. No guts, no power and no intention of upsetting anyone.
  • Options

How many QPR players do you reckon are on less than 10k a week...I reckon the tea lady is on more than that!!

Probably most of the ones they are trying to sign....?
  • Options

Only if she performs well in the cup.
    Boom Tish!
  • Options
    Central fugal force , I am here all week