Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

North Essex Addicks

2»

Comments

• Options
    Monthly meetings on Clacton pier?
  • Options
    I know of eight/nine addicks in Dovercourt (Harwich) of which four are season ticket holders and my son and two grandsons who live in Colchester are also addicks.
  • Options
    I live in Clacton and am often seen around in various Charlton badged garments - although not Charlton shirts. I know of three other Charlton supporters in the town.

For our sins my wife and I are both season ticket holders
  • Options
    Epping has me and my 4 sons who wear their Charlton shirts whilst football training
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Missed this thread Henry JR and myself live in Shenfield Essex and are both season ticket holders. JR wears his shirt all the time.
  • Options

I live in Clacton and am often seen around in various Charlton badged garments - although not Charlton shirts. I know of three other Charlton supporters in the town.

How do you get down for games? Train into Liverpool street?
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

I realise this wasn't asked to me, but the easiest way to Charlton on that line is to go to stratford, then north greenwhich then take a bus. Liverpool Street then bank then London bridge then train is a faff
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

CAFCTrev said:

I realise this wasn't asked to me, but the easiest way to Charlton on that line is to go to stratford, then north greenwhich then take a bus. Liverpool Street then bank then London bridge then train is a faff
    what about week days, surely Liverpool st - walk to cannon street - Charlton is easier for the mid week games?
  • Options

McBobbin said:

CAFCTrev said:

what about week days, surely Liverpool st - walk to cannon street - Charlton is easier for the mid week games?
    I say that but I don't know where you are starting from
  • Options

McBobbin said:

CAFCTrev said:

I say that but I don't know where you are starting from
    Chelmsford. That's what I did for week day games when I worked in Colchester. I work in London now so it's a moot point. I tend to drive for weekend games
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    McBobbin said:

CAFCTrev said:

Must cost a bomb across a season though. Last time I went from Liverpool Street to Walton it cost me £35!