Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Knock knock who's There ?

When Mo Farah reaches the final lap of his races at least we know now why his coach shows him a middle finger ?
Because the poor blokes deaf and can't hear the effing Bell.

By improving from the best runner in Europe to the the best in the world since changing to The Nike Oregon Project in 2011
under the coaching of Albert Salazar, Mo Farrah had became a hero with the British Public, culminating with that fantastic Saturday night in London in 2012.

The Sun Newspaper are saying he was in, and the tester was trying for an hour, ringing his bell.
He has acted very strangely since this story broke. He was told a month before the Birmingham meeting about the Panorama
Program yet seem to panic and scarpered back to the USA.

Every time the newspapers and Tv media mention Mo , they then say there is no suggestion that he has taken drugs ?
If he doesn't want to go from Hero to Zero, he should come clean on the different questions that are being asked about the medication he was taking.

With the two time Doping cheat Gatlin running his fastest every times, Athletics is on the same level as Cycling at the moment with the clean athletes being tarred with the same brush as the cheats.

We live in a world where you are guilty by association, so that may be the worst mistake that Farah has made.

After the Lance Armstrong debacle, the powers that be, need to sort this out quickly.

I thought at the time i was lucky to get tickets to the athletic back in 2012 for the Olympics
Since the night i went, 3 of the medalist have been stripped of their medals including a gold medalist in a field event.

Is it just a dopey world, or Can Guys just win on Jerk Chicken and Rice like Usain Bolt ?

Comments