Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Children's TV Programmes

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tree fu Tom is a favourite for my nipper. He isn't as interested as he was at 'in the night garden' . thank god for that.
  • Options
    My 3 year old got into Fireman Sam first but then discovered Peppa Pig and for a while those were the only things he'd watch. We moved him onto Ben & Holly after a while, which I secretly love (Wise Old Elf and Nanny Plum are hilarious) and he's recently discovered Paw Patrol, which is his current obsession. He's also quite fond of Little Princess.

My mum bought DVD's of Trumpton and Camberwick Green and he actually really likes them!
  • Options
    We haven't got any kids, but the dogs love this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

and I ain't joking..
  • Options
    Why did you think "what song will my dogs like?"

"hmm..I know, Mongolian Throat Singing-Batzorig Vaanchig"
  • Options
    Surprised no one's mentioned I Can Cook - my three year old used to go absolutely mental for it.

"Roll up your sleeves, give your hands a wash, use slippy dippy soap, splish splash splosh..."
  • Options
    Frozen, melody, topsy and Tim for the four year old (the drive me up the wall). The one year old loves in the night garden. Off to see Mr maker live soon. He has a slappable face, but I get a few ideas from it to make some truly crap artwork.
  • Options

Why did you think "what song will my dogs like?"

"hmm..I know, Mongolian Throat Singing-Batzorig Vaanchig"

Yeah, you got it