Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackburn advanced train tickets

Travelling via Preston dep Euston 07-30 arr Blackburn 10.32
dep Blackburn 17.31 arr Preston 17.48 price £38.00 £22.00 outward £16.00 ret

or dep Euston 07.43 arr Preston 10.51
dep Euston 08.43 arr Preston 11.51 price £30.00 +£6.20 day return Preston/Blackburn
returning dep Preston 17.58 arr Euston 20.19
or dep Preston 18.17 arr Euston 21.16
dep Preston 19.01 arr Euston 21.38

these prices do not include railcard discounts.

Comments

• Just booked train tickets for this £65 return, can be done cheaper at £45 if you leave Euston at 7.30 and get to Blackburn via Preston at 10.30.
  • £65?! Sure you didn't accidentally book a helicopter?
  • The Ewood WMC is opposite the away end and allows away fans in, certainly if not wearing colours.

It is also extremely cheap.
  • I've just looked online and its 87 quid!!! I'd love to go up for this game but not at that price.
  • ozaddick said:

I've just looked online and its 87 quid!!! I'd love to go up for this game but not at that price.

If able to be so organised/boring, bear in mind 13 weeks before date of travel, Virgin normally release their tickets then you could have gone for £32 return.
  • ozaddick said:

I've just looked online and its 87 quid!!! I'd love to go up for this game but not at that price.

If able to be so organised/boring, bear in mind 13 weeks before date of travel, Virgin normally release their tickets then you could have gone for £32 return.
    The trouble with that for me is I live in Australia, I come over to visit family, and therefore don't have such luxuries to plan so far ahead. It's a hell of a jump from £32 to £87!!
  • ozaddick said:

ozaddick said:

The trouble with that for me is I live in Australia, I come over to visit family, and therefore don't have such luxuries to plan so far ahead. It's a hell of a jump from £32 to £87!!
    No excuse! I hope you are able to make the game eventually.