Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Masters Darts 2015

Anyone else going to this tonight?

Michael van Gerwen is playing, amongst others.

Has anyone been before - what shall I expect - is it a good evening?

Comments

• Options
    Can you get tickets at the door?
  • Options
    No idea. Ring the number on the poster maybe?
  • Options
    Based on tonight's performance, Michael Van Gerwen has been Charltonised.
  • Options
    saw a pic of Bobby George on twitter and looked like the place was half empty
  • Options
    Crossbars had twenty tables in which were all full. But obviously that left a lot of room in the rest of the bar.

It was a decent evening. MVG was great fun and Bobby George was pretty funny too.
  • Options
    I've always fancied one of these evenings. How good out 180 is it?
  • Options
    I'd give it a solid 150/180.

The first half of the show is challengers from the audience vs the pros, with people bidding up to about £150 in some cases to play one leg against MVG.

That went on for a while, then there was raffles, auctions for signed shirts etc etc. You could also pay to have your photo taken with MVG professionally which @StubleyAddick and I did. I asked him what he knew about Charlton and he said nothing - he's a PSV fan.

And then the pros played each other in a mini tournament. MVG beat Bobby George in the semi final and then he won the final - can't remember whether it was against Andy Hamilton or Andy Jenkins because I'd had about 180 to drink by then.

It was a fun night everyone seemed to enjoy it.