Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Legoland - Billund Denmark

Just booked to take my Lego obsessed daughter to the spiritual home of Lego in August. Park admission is cheaper than Windsor and Ryanair fights pretty cheap as well.

Anyone else taken their kids? Have been to the one in Florida and just wondered how this compared.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2015
    I went there and thought it was amazing, but I was ten at the time and that was 30 years ago.
  • Options
    I went there in September last year.
    The weather was rubbish, which was a blessing in disguise, as we didn't have to queue.
    Don't expect any mega thrilling rides for the adults, but the kids will love it.
  • Options
    Defender or central midfielder?
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Where's the hot coals?
  • Options
    Went there a good couple of times when I was a kid but that was about 25-years ago (First time I went on the driving school thing I went the wrong way down a one way street with a ton of other kids coming the other way lol!

Is a great day out though... Hope you all enjoy it!!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Just booked to take my Lego obsessed daughter to the spiritual home of Lego in August. Park admission is cheaper than Windsor and Ryanair fights pretty cheap as well.

Anyone else taken their kids? Have been to the one in Florida and just wondered how this compared.

My Mrs painted all the Egypt zone for Legoland Denmark!
    She's missed a bit.
  • Options
    She Sphinx she's clever...

Like the sound of that Legoland place
  • Options

you'll feel like a giant...
  • Options
    Good programme on telly the other week about lego and the head office
    they have thousands of applicants asking for a job every year!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I drove there once but forgot my tickets.
    They said dont worry just Toot and Come in.

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Did you know????
    If all the Lego bricks in the world were equally divided up amongst the whole population, each person would receive approx 75 each.

As Steve Wright would say, That's a Factoid!