Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 16 Tickets

Comments

• Options
    oh shit means ive completely mis-understood the draw then lol
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Great comment from Roy hodgson on the bbc website about Jamie Vardy going to the Euros.

"But what he can do is continue to be Jamie Vardy, playing in the way Jamie Vardy does"

is he's expecting him to become somebody else?!?!

• Options
    Pain in the arse getting accommodation for Marseille, just managed to grab a formula one outside the city. Imagine it will prove difficult after the draw
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Since we're in position 1, our group stage will be one of these five:

Group B:
    11 June, 20:00 - Marseille
    16 June, 14:00 - Lens
    20 June, 20:00 - Saint-Etienne

Group C:
    12 June, 20:00 - Lille
    16 June, 20:00 - Paris (Stade de France)
    21 June, 17:00 - Paris (Parc des Princes)

Group D :
    13 June, 14:00 - Toulouse
    17 June, 20:00 - Nice
    21 June, 20:00 - Bordeaux

Group E:
    13 June, 20:00 - Lyon
    18 June, 14:00 - Bordeaux
    22 June, 20:00 - Nice

Group F:
    14 June, 20:00 - Saint-Etienne
    18 June, 20:00 - Paris (Parc des Princes)
    22 June, 17:00 - Lyon
  • Options

heavenSE7 said:

Can't wait for the draw.

Had a lot of success in the ballot.
    Somehow bagged 4 tickets for Match 7 in the last 16 in Lyon (will hopefully be France) and amazingly 4 tickets for the Final!

I will be auctioning off the Lyon tickets with 3 nights accommodation in central Hotel. All proceeds will to go towards a charity bike ride I'm doing from London to Monaco for Greenwich and Bexley Hospice and Pancreatic Cancer!
    So far had a lot of interest.
    If anyone is interested PM me.

Not entirely sure you can do that mate. If you don't want the tickets you have to re sell them on the official online ballot. They are id checking the tickets. Your name will be on them.
    That's a bummer. I was going to bid for this, so I could take my mate of 38 years who has an inoperable brain tumour. So long as it doesnt involve England, (he is Scottish) this would have been exactly what we are looking for. And we are prepared to do whatever it takes to do this. I hope @heavenSE7 can find a way to do what he proposes. I kind of understand why UEFA have this rule but we all know the big boys get round it anyway.

• Options
    Unenforceable
  • Options
    The rehearsal draw

England
    Italy
    Hungary
    Rep Ireland
  • Options

Unenforceable

I'm just worried that security will be much tighter because of the terrorist attacks. They might be under pressure that way to stop people who can't prove their ID matches the name.

• Options
    Anyone selling tickets?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just looked, I've got tickets for albania vs Switzerland in lens at 15.00pm on Saturday 11th June. You can't fly direct to Lille from london, so Eurostar is the only option. We've got to get the earliest train obviously cos of the kick off time , £107pp one way. Anyone got any suggestion of alternatives or am I right in thinking its that or nothing ?
  • Options
    You could get a ferry, not that far from Calais.

My matches are Portugal Austria which is a bit meh but also Belgium Italy which should be decent. Will be in Lille on the first Sunday so going to try and get a ticket for Germany Ukraine as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    cafc4life said:

Just looked, I've got tickets for albania vs Switzerland in lens at 15.00pm on Saturday 11th June. You can't fly direct to Lille from london, so Eurostar is the only option. We've got to get the earliest train obviously cos of the kick off time , £107pp one way. Anyone got any suggestion of alternatives or am I right in thinking its that or nothing ?

alternative is a megabus, ive bussed it to amsterdam and paris before it really is a minor even though for a lot of people a 14+ hour coach journey can put them off. If you don't want to spend much money on travel then its a great option. I have tickets for a game at stade de france last 16 and hoping to get england tickets through the FA too and will 100% be getting a bus to paris hopefully for less then £30. I paid £11 to amsterdam last summer.

Although just re-read your post not sure about actually getting to Lille but a bus is worth a look!
  • Options
    Lille is less than hour drive from Calais.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Lille on megabus is by far the cheapest option if you book early. About 5-6 hour journey from Victoria bus station but I've got a return ticket there for as cheap as £30.

Also check out OUIBus (French company who were formally known as iDBus, good service in my experience) and Eurolines (part of National Express) who run the same route and are potentially even cheaper.
  • Options
    just booked accommodation in lens for 2 nights, anyone have any idea how to get from lens to st ettienne?.
  • Options

just booked accommodation in lens for 2 nights, anyone have any idea how to get from lens to st ettienne?.

Who did you book your accommodation through mate ?
  • Options
    booking.com mate hotel in arras 5mins from the station so can get train down to lens, was 143 for a double room for 2 nights.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    cafc4life said:

Can you go the day before?....ferry to Calais train to Arras/Lens...I haven't done this so not to sure how it would work, alternatively take the car....if your staying overnight then Arras is a nice place, never been to Lens so can't comment what it is like there.
  • Options

TGV goes direct from Lille to Lyon. Probably your best bet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

cafc4life said:

Can you go the day before?....ferry to Calais train to Arras/Lens...I haven't done this so not to sure how it would work, alternatively take the car....if your staying overnight then Arras is a nice place, never been to Lens so can't comment what it is like there.
    Turns out it cost only £8 more each for us to book eurostar the day before and a night in a hotel in lille, means we wont have to rush on the saturday.
  • Options
    Looks as if you have to be a Member of each nations FA or a resident of that country to apply for the tickets that have gone on sale today
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

cafc4life said:

Turns out it cost only £8 more each for us to book eurostar the day before and a night in a hotel in lille, means we wont have to rush on the saturday.
    That would make sense and it must be pretty easy to get to Lens from Lille.
  • Options
    just got my accomodation for marseille, reserved 2 rooms for 5 nights £324.00 per room dont think thats too bad, heading over on 10/06/2015 from stanstead straight to marseille.
  • Options
    Now logged into my own account via ticket portal and original application and you can apply for tickets for other matches
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Now logged into my own account via ticket portal and original application and you can apply for tickets for other matches

Where? When I try it is asking for an access code
  • Options
    Same as me col
  • Options
    You go to the "Tickets" homepage, it should say "Apply For Tickets" and then "Select Your Team" underneath. Click on "Select Your Team", then scroll down past all the national flags and you'll see at the bottom it says "Not following a specific national team? Access the general public ticket portal instead". Follow the directions from there.

Everything I've read and been told implied that you could only buy in this window if you're in a supporters club, doesn't appear to be the case though.
  • Options
    Cheers
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

You go to the "Tickets" homepage, it should say "Apply For Tickets" and then "Select Your Team" underneath. Click on "Select Your Team", then scroll down past all the national flags and you'll see at the bottom it says "Not following a specific national team? Access the general public ticket portal instead". Follow the directions from there.

Everything I've read and been told implied that you could only buy in this window if you're in a supporters club, doesn't appear to be the case though.

Correct. I've just applied for a load of tickets without problem. Also applied separately as a Czech fan, using only a different email address and password.

Doubt I'll get anything though