Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bolton away 31/7//15 advance purchase train tickets

Am not thinking there are going to be many takers for this one, but if you are, here goes.

After 12 going out from Euston tickets are averaging at £40

The return fare for the following day works out at £21 for trains after 11am

These fares are for London to Bolton without a railcard discount.

There is a Premier Inn next to the ground and you ARE STRONGLY advised to use this hotel as getting away from the ground is hard enough for 15000 let alone 1500!

Any dudes that do this, fair play.

Comments

• Elfsborg, if you're going to that game from London, then you are certifiable.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated as always, but I will not be taking up your kind offer.
  • edited July 2015
    Would have gone had it been a Saturday 3pm, would have been quite nice actually - not sure why it couldn't have been played the following day to give our fans a fairchance to see it.
  • You're both mentalists :smiley:

• Thanks for the kind words, the away travellers deserve to know the best

Elfsborg, if you're going to that game from London, then you are certifiable.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated as always, but I will not be taking up your kind offer.

I'm going to Sint-Truiden but am reckoning Bolton is another matter!

Thanks for the kind words, the away fan deserves to be aware of the cheaper travel as an away game is an expensive day out.
  • I'm not sure I can be arsed to go to the Southend friendly yet, let alone Bolton

Anyone that travels more than 10 miles for this fixture is bonkers
  • Why Bolton?

Because that's who we are playing on July 31st.
  • hats off to anyone attending this,
  • All charltonlifers should attend this so they can start or end any argument about who is more loyal to the club with the sentence 'I was at Bolton for a Friday night pre-season match sonny...'
  • Sponsored links:

• All charltonlifers should attend this so they can start or end any argument about who is more loyal to the club with the sentence 'I was at Bolton for a Friday night pre-season match sonny...'

Think of the T shirt sales in the club shop....
  • Charlton Life presents 'Operation Macron'
  • Who is going to Bolton? How many tickets have we sold.
  • I should imagine about 20 are going and we've sold 5 tickets.
  • I'm quite excited about seeing what could be close to a starting lineup against QPR. I hope I am joined by someone.
  • I'll be there
  • To make us go, they should offer us to go on the team coach. As I'm sure they have 7 spare seats. As that's all who will be going!
  • Anyone travelling over 200 miles to see that friendly deserves a medal
  • edited July 2015

The club have laid on transport to accommodate the number of fans expecting to travel & er....Ken Bates appears to be driving it up there

• I should imagine about 20 are going and we've sold 5 tickets.

Anyone travelling over 200 miles to see that friendly deserves to be certified