Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

IPhone 4s screen replacement

Cheapest reliable place please. Any recommendations?

Comments

• I've seen a "new" shop in Bromley, between the Churchill Theatre and WH Smith, doing screen replacements, dropped in water etc etc .

No recommendation though.
  • Phone shop opposite asda in bexleyheath. Looking at 20-30 quid
  • I believe most timpsons in the city do it, i know that the one at bank station does as my mrs had her iphone repaired there and they did a great job (well you would never know it had been repaired, not sure how great a repair can be on a phone)
  • Cheers guys.
  • Job done. 118 Broadeay bexley Heath. Phone shop with a nail parlour at the back (yup I shitteth ye not). £28.50. Seems like a good job.
  • Job done. 118 Broadeay bexley Heath. Phone shop with a nail parlour at the back (yup I shitteth ye not). £28.50. Seems like a good job.

Did you get your nails done, why you waited ?
  • I was tempted! I'll tell you what, walking around devoid of phone for an hour and a half was a sobering experience. Went for a coffee and wondered what on earth to do with my hands (stop it!!!!!!) and got all in a cold sweat cos no one could reach me if I was needed (guess how many missed calls - yep, got it in one). Amazing how dependent we've become.