Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

British Bulldog

Comments

• Options
    Cheers paulie
  • Options
    Sport of kings.
  • Options
    ..... and licensed thugs.
  • Options
    i always remember playing it but you had to hop!
  • Options
    Spent hours every evening playing BB. You had to be caught and lifted off the ground in Greenwich....
  • Options
    When I played American football we used to play full contact bulldog as a warn up, absolute carnage, just thinking about some of the 'tackles' we put in against each other is making me laugh
  • Options

Spent hours every evening playing BB. You had to be caught and lifted off the ground in Greenwich....

so did I, in Crane street.
  • Options
    British bulldog and torture run outs made you grow up quick on our estate my God did you get a hiding as it got further along , that and feet of London kept us entertained for days and weeks on end during the school holidays
  • Options
    We used to play Tunnel of death I think it was called where you all linedup with your arms leaning against the wall and someone had to run through it for whatever reason while everyone punched n kicked you
  • Options

Deffo both feet off the ground or you're still in it. And the rules are, the catching crowd nominate one of the remaining runners, if they get caught the runners stay, if they make it, all the runners charge across and try to make it, all at risk of being caught.

Pretty good game, would be worth considering instead of penalty shoot outs.