Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jules Bianchi (F1)

Just senn on the BBC website that Jules Bianchi has finally died after an horrific crash at the Japanese Grand Prix last year.

He'd been intensive care for the last nine months and passed away last night and becomes the first F1 to die after a crash since the great Aryton Senna in 1994.

Thoughts are with his family right now.

A very promising driver who died doing what he loved.... RIP

Comments

• Options
    RIP, terrible news
  • Options
    RIP terrible news
  • Options
    far too young R.I.P.
  • Options
    Very sad. RIP
  • Options
    Very sad. Thoughts with family and Friends. RIP
  • Options
    A reminder that Motorsport is dangerous. But he died doing what he loved. A massive talent who likely would have been in a Ferrari alongside Vettel next year. So sad.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Real shame. Rip.
  • Options
    Was one of my favourite drivers, managed to haul a dog of a car into the points at Monaco and I'm sure he would have been destined for great things had the accident never occurred

RIP Jules
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just 25, so sad.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Very sad indeed, RIP.
  • Options
    Can only concur with what has been said.

So tragic.
  • Options
    Very sad. Its not easy to stand out as a driver when you are in a poor car at the back of the field, but it was obvious that he was better than the car and if he moved to a better team that he had real potential to become a star ( rather like Vettel and Alonso demonstrated earlier)

First fatality for a while and perhaps a sign that complacency had set in around the circuits, the accident should never have happened.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Halix is spot on. An accident that should never have happened.

Have been watching the tributes this morning. Just underlined what a top fella he was as well as a man with driving in his blood, starting in carts at the age of just 3!

Thoughts are with his family & friends today. Rest in Peace Jules.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Awful for his family after 9 mths of hope.
    RIP
  • Options
    Rip what a tragic ending to a young mans life atleast he died doing something he truly loved
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    So sad RIP Jules
  • Options
    Awful news RIP
  • Options
    Very sad, the only crumb of consolation for his family who would have been through an awful time for the best part of a year is he went doing his passion.

Rest in peace young man
  • Options
    Very sad. R.I.P.