Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone recommend a locksmith SE3 area?

Aaaargh.

Cheers in advance,

Boggzy

Comments

• Try blackheath locksmiths. 8852 1222. I think they might have an emergency call out service on Sunday's.
  • Cheers Curb_It... They got back straight away. £200 today or £84 tomorrow, so will be kipping elsewhere tonight, and ringing 'em back in the morning!
  • Careful @boggzy. Doubt that we've got any career burglars on here, but........... :neutral:
  • Yes I thought it was going to be expensive today. Richard is a friend but it might not be him tomorrow. If it is tell Him the Smiths recommended him. I might get a beer.

Tho you could still ring round today you might get someone cheaper?
  • Will do! Got a lot of ringing round to do today as was in an accident last night and ended up on the side of the A2 watching my car containing two grands worth of musical equipment (uninsured-dickhead) get burned to a cinder!! :-/ (at least I'm alright).

Thanks again
  • Oh my god. I read about that on Twitter last night??

What caused it?
  • Traffic stopped suddenly, everyone slammed on their brakes, I was at the back and came off worst. Apparently this was due to some other incident ahead.
  • Police arrived 20 mins later, copper tried to move my car, revving it up, suddenly burst in to flames, he got out and that was that!
  • Sounds like you were lucky then. Have seen some of the pics. Would thecar insurance cover the contents of what was in the car at the time?
  • boggzy said:

Police arrived 20 mins later, copper tried to move my car, revving it up, suddenly burst in to flames, he got out and that was that!

So, the police were driving it, at the time?
  • Sponsored links:

• Shit, that was outside my house, walked past about midnight to pick my daughter up, at least your safe mate.
  • boggzy said:

Aaaargh.

Cheers in advance,

Boggzy

Have you sorted it yet boggzy?

• I'd recommend se9,very professional at his job ;-)
  • Sorted ta. But Insurance another matter - indeed doesn't cover gear. My stupid fault. And yep the copper thought it was a good idea to try and restart the ignition with half the engine staved in. Unfortunately for me she fired up!
  • boggzy said:

Sorted ta. But Insurance another matter - indeed doesn't cover gear. My stupid fault. And yep the copper thought it was a good idea to try and restart the ignition with half the engine staved in. Unfortunately for me she fired up!

Surely you can claim off of the OB?
  • You'd think so, I'm gonna look into it but pretty sure I wouldn't win anything against them.