Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC Babes / 606

Comments

• Options
    Why do you think we now live in different countries.....

Never heard that Kent, that's a stonker of a story of true
  • Options

Not sure if it was admins or mods or whatever. But there was definitely some drama.
  • Options
    edited July 2015

Not sure if it was admins or mods or whatever. But there was definitely some drama.
    Haha yeah there was some drama. Those were some fun conversations.....

No, it wasn't my missus....
  • Options

Wait..... That's news to me..... I was a regular member on there for a couple of years before it went downhill but I never knew about that. I always thought it was the spams that led to the shutdown of the site. Wow.....
  • Options
    It didn't lead to the shutdown of the site, that definitely was the result of the spambots. But it definitely made things fragile on there.
  • Options

a2c never used to bother me too much. I quite liked the eccentric writing style, he didn't 'arf spout some tripe though.

We daarnt want no omophobes daan are graand!

an thass all there is to it.
  • Options
    This is awesome. Can we have more details of the shagging incident!?
  • Options
    Remember EssexYid.
  • Options
    Gosssssss
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    East grinstead addick or EGA was quite knowledgable what happened to him?
  • Options

Vincenzo said:

Was a good forum. None of the extremes and arguments you get on here or ITVV, just ordinary Charlton fans who were quite respectful of each other. But when Bob got too busy it dwindled. Nobody itk on there, just ordinary mortals ;)

Although didnt kafka himself have a few transfer exclusives?

Also, didn't a2c turn out to be bob all along?
    I used to get exclusives (courtesy of Mr Grade)...no more I'm afraid
  • Options
    I thought it was a pretty good site that CafcBabes. A2C always posted in mockney. I don't know how he did it but it was very clever. And always very constant as well. I wonder if he had some sort of mockney app. Otherwise I don't know how he posted like that all the time.
  • Options
    As VG says more Goss about the wife that has plenty of Addicks in her gob.
  • Options
    tell us about the dorris who ad-dicks in her gob
  • Options
    kafka said:

Vincenzo said:

Was a good forum. None of the extremes and arguments you get on here or ITVV, just ordinary Charlton fans who were quite respectful of each other. But when Bob got too busy it dwindled. Nobody itk on there, just ordinary mortals ;)

Although didnt kafka himself have a few transfer exclusives?

Also, didn't a2c turn out to be bob all along?
    I used to get exclusives
    Aah, Kafka, did you not promise to give us the lowdown on the "real" reason that Dowie was dismissed?
    My inbox awaits :wink:

• Options
    46 new posts, still no birds or lifers' wives ffs
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Precisely this.
  • Options

Leaburnisgod shagged some ones missus and LiG decided to leave the forum. He was one of the top posters there I seem to recall which is why it was such drama amongst a relatively small group of supporters. I mostly just lurked so i rarely posted.
  • Options
    Can't believe that has been lurking in a brain cell somewhere!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Leaburnisgod shagged some ones missus and LiG decided to leave the forum. He was one of the top posters there I seem to recall which is why it was such drama amongst a relatively small group of supporters. I mostly just lurked so i rarely posted.
    Incorrect. Someone slept with LiG's missus and they then subsequently got together. And I got caught right in the middle of it all.
  • Options
    Ross said:

Incorrect. Someone slept with LiG's missus and they then subsequently got together. And I got caught right in the middle of it all.
    oi oi shagger!
  • Options
    But why the babes bit , it sounds like quite a visionary name Considering you allowed wife swapping something this forum should investigate tbh
  • Options
    My days are behind me of being good with ladies now it's the % s game, but there is a market for fat bald bstds not a great market but it aint a boot sale yet
  • Options
    CAFC Babes, forerunner to Ashley Maddison. Missed a trick there didn't they?
  • Options
    cabbles said:

we don' want ur omophobe types on ere nahadays
  • Options
    Daahn ah graand
  • Options
    edited July 2015

My days are behind me of being good with ladies now it's the % s game, but there is a market for fat bald bstds not a great market but it aint a boot sale yet

NO.no its not. Lose some weight and its only just begun..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3061004/Would-HAIR-TATTOO-Balding-men-turning-new-procedure-create-illusion-shaved-head.html

Might be enough to get you the one nighter..But when you wake up in the morning and she says she loves a man with a shaved head you better have it on your toes boi