Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How is everything in SE7

2»

Comments

• Options
    seth plum said:

Oh hang on, found her.

No, that's Matt.
  • Options

Hello 'Addicks'.

How is everything in SE7?

Have you found the replacement for Curbs that will 'take you to the next level' yet?

Is this some kind of palace jockey ?
  • Options
    Palace, I have zero respect for. Plastic beyond belief, from changing their traditional and apt nickname The Glaziers, to the more commercially viable yet artificial Eagles. Wearing Barcelona's kit. Ra ra girls. The live eagle at the game. The c**tish nature of their fans (PA: Gleeeeeen. Crowd: Muuuurray!!). Ill fitting replica shirts pulled over jumpers. And now these ultras, what's wrong with British terrace culture?? Why try to import terrace culture from the continent? Those god awful displays, wearing all black, that bloody drum. An atmosphere that's so artificial it doesn't eb and flow with the ups and downs of the game, that same monotonous beat, doesn't change, be there a throw in, a goal conceded, someone sent off etc. And now they think they're the best fans in the land because a few equally plastic premiership oppo fans go on their sites and give them credit for it all.
    The banners and advertising boards going up about them being the pride of South London, despite everyone knowing they're more surrey than South London.
    The condescending, holier than thou, our shit don't stink nature of their fans, looking down their noses at us like we're scum, but then getting all excited and 'playing with their change' when it gets mentioned that there was a bit of trouble at their Ducky Derby with Brighton or that their bully firm had attacked a train of Charlton straight goers. Hypocrites. I could go on. They make my skin itch.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Shat_Himself, how are you still here:

Reasons to be banned:
    3.Using search engines to find pictures of gay clowns in order to attempt a Homophobic jibe at the Charlton fans.

I suppose the 'homophobic jibe' is less socially acceptable in your mind than having fellow Charlton fans sing songs celebrating the death of Stephen Lawrence?

Oh, I forgot! Charlton fans shit doesn't stink, does it?
    I haven't heard of those songs... but would condemn those singing in celebration of such a death.

Homophobia and Racism are equally shit behaviour to be honest.

• Options
    PL54 said:

Hello 'Addicks'.

How is everything in SE7?

Have you found the replacement for Curbs that will 'take you to the next level' yet?

Is this some kind of palace jockey ?
    if by "palace" you mean "knob" then yes, I believe you are correct
  • Options

Palace, I have zero respect for. Plastic beyond belief, from changing their traditional and apt nickname The Glaziers, to the more commercially viable yet artificial Eagles. Wearing Barcelona's kit. Ra ra girls. The live eagle at the game. The c**tish nature of their fans (PA: Gleeeeeen. Crowd: Muuuurray!!). Ill fitting replica shirts pulled over jumpers. And now these ultras, what's wrong with British terrace culture?? Why try to import terrace culture from the continent? Those god awful displays, wearing all black, that bloody drum. An atmosphere that's so artificial it doesn't eb and flow with the ups and downs of the game, that same monotonous beat, doesn't change, be there a throw in, a goal conceded, someone sent off etc. And now they think they're the best fans in the land because a few equally plastic premiership oppo fans go on their sites and give them credit for it all.
    The banners and advertising boards going up about them being the pride of South London, despite everyone knowing they're more surrey than South London.
    The condescending, holier than thou, our shit don't stink nature of their fans, looking down their noses at us like we're scum, but then getting all excited and 'playing with their change' when it gets mentioned that there was a bit of trouble at their Ducky Derby with Brighton or that their bully firm had attacked a train of Charlton straight goers. Hypocrites. I could go on. They make my skin itch.

Did you originally write the above when we were 3-1 up against Liverpool in Stevie G's last game just before deciding not to top yourself?

Hang on in there tiger. We are all behind you.
  • Options
    edited July 2015

Can I summarise for you ?

They're c####
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Can I summarise for you ?

They're c####
    Was better pre edit.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Reasons to be banned:
    3.Using search engines to find pictures of gay clowns in order to attempt a Homophobic jibe at the Charlton fans.

I suppose the 'homophobic jibe' is less socially acceptable in your mind than having fellow Charlton fans sing songs celebrating the death of Stephen Lawrence?

I haven't heard of those songs... but would condemn those singing in celebration of such a death.

There you go:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2480463/Seven-Charlton-Athletic-fans-jailed-banned-football-52-years-Stephen-Lawrence-racist-abuse-train.html
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Run along sonny. Your mum said your dinner's ready.
    Then a quick shower & time for bed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Did you originally write the above when we were 3-1 up against Liverpool in Stevie G's last game just before deciding not to top yourself?

Have you given any thought to this?

It is poor even by the standard you have set for yourself. Not because of the 'top yourself' thing, but because you assume we were even aware of what was occurring, and that the first thought of Crystal Palace fans when they 'were 3-1 up against Liverpool' was 'that'll show them lot from SE7'.

I mean even you and your mum and sister ought to be able to do better than that.

You have provided a diverting hour or two, but we will continue to contemplate our issues now, not your issues of how to consume Pardew's fresh cheese.
  • Options
    Shat_himself is back!

Must be a quiet week up there in the rarified atmosphere of the Prem.

Welcome back Shat.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

It is poor even by the standard you have set for yourself. Not because of the 'top yourself' thing, but because you assume we were even aware of what was occurring, and that the first thought of Crystal Palace fans when they 'were 3-1 up against Liverpool' was 'that'll show them lot from SE7'.

I mean even you and your mum and sister ought to be able to do better than that.

You have provided a diverting hour or two, but we will continue to contemplate our issues now, not your issues of how to consume Pardew's fresh cheese.
    Let's be quite frank. The difference between reality and what goes on in head inbetween heavy mastorbatory sessions in your semen drenched hostel in Thamesmead is a cause for concern, not celebration.

I will not take the piss any more. You need help mate, not ridicule.
  • Options
    EastStand said:

seth plum said:

Is this you or your sister?

Its him, his sisters got a longer beard.
    And a slightly smaller chest
  • Options

Shat_himself is back!

Must be a quiet week up there in the rarified atmosphere of the Prem.

Welcome back Shat.

Ah, the thinking woman's bellend is back.

Good to see you Soapy. Do you still think you are a 'notch above us in hooligan rankings', you 'propa nawty' sort?
  • Options

seth plum said:

Let's be quite frank. The difference between reality and what goes on in head inbetween heavy mastorbatory sessions in your semen drenched hostel in Thamesmead is a cause for concern, not celebration.

Eh?

'The difference between reality and what goes on in head inbetween heavy mastorbatory sessions in your semen drenched hostel in Thamesmead'

I've not bothered with Google translate on this one, it might break the internet.
    When you broke up last Friday were you set spelling as your summer project? Well don't come on here looking for corrections.
    You have not actually managed to 'take the piss' yet, come back when you've put a bit more work in.

• Options
    edited July 2015
    seth plum said:

seth plum said:

Eh?

'The difference between reality and what goes on in head inbetween heavy mastorbatory sessions in your semen drenched hostel in Thamesmead'

I've not bothered with Google translate on this one, it might break the internet.
    When you broke up last Friday were you set spelling as your summer project? Well don't come on here looking for corrections.
    You have not actually managed to 'take the piss' yet, come back when you've put a bit more work in.

Still a virgin, Seth? A wild guess, that.
  • Options
    I went to school with a Palace fan called Matt.

The poor lad was a bit on the odd side and a complete loner who I felt somewhat sorry for. His sole subject of conversation was the stripy Nigel's.

I was having drinks with a few old mates last weekend and we were reminiscing as you do and briefly wondered what had happened to him and whether, now in his 40th year, he would have developed some social skills, got some friends/ a partner etc.

Guess not.

• Options
    I went to school with a palace supporter called Matt too - he's a social worker and now claims he supports Tottenham.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

seth plum said:

seth plum said:

Eh?

Still a virgin, Seth? A wild guess, that.
    So I'm still a virgin, what's wrong with that?

• Options

Who says comedy is dead?

All the traditionalists need to do is apparently have a night out in Shooters Hill and all the old stuff is there is huge quantities.

So how is everything in SE7? Please, do tell...

I'm sure Shooters Hill would have something to say about that.
  • Options
    Phew. Thank god he's tucked up in bed.
    Unfortunately, he'll probably be back tomorrow, after mummy's got his breakfast for him.
  • Options
    So let me get this straight. This Matt dope...

Logs on another teams internet forum

Creates thread with sole purpose to wind up its members

Uses possibly the worst insults and moody banter I've ever witnessed

Checks back over the course of a couple of hours to carry on awful chat

Then has the neck to call someone else a virgin.

What a fucking Nigel.

• Options
    What is the point of this conversation?
  • Options
    Everything is fine thank you Matt.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wwZuXuH-NwA
  • Options
    edited July 2015

Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Reasons to be banned:

There you go:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2480463/Seven-Charlton-Athletic-fans-jailed-banned-football-52-years-Stephen-Lawrence-racist-abuse-train.html
    To be fair they look right c**ks