Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guy Luzon: I know exactly what players we need to bring in

Comments

• Options
    Gives a good interview, does Guy.
  • Options
    Got a question for the threadstarter

Looey or Lewis?
  • Options
    Hmm, so do we.
  • Options
    Guy Luzon: I know exactly what players we need to bring in
    "3,4 or 5"
    That's not exact. Make up your mind ffs
    Luzon Out ;-)
  • Options
    This is a really important question. It's of immense tribal significance.
  • Options
    Wait Louis, are you sure you quoted Guy correctly here? The article refers to Wiggins by his full name, and not 'Left Back'.
  • Options
    These post game Luzon transfer quotes seem to be very similar. Is Guy telling us we need 4 new players, or repeating his message to RD?
  • Options
    Well, ****ing get on with it then !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:

Looey or Lewis?

Looey :)
  • Options
    Leuth said:

This is a really important question. It's of immense tribal significance.

I'll take this!
  • Options
    if "3,4, or 5" refers to feet he is well off the mark and bang out of order re height test.
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

Gives a good interview, does Guy.

definitely ... and would appear to indicate he does provide input on who he wants
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

Leuth said:

Looey or Lewis?

Looey :)
    WE ARE OF ONE BLOOD
  • Options
    Just shows you how wrong you can be, I must admit I quite liked Big Bob, I liked his manner, enthusiasm, unfortunately he did (in the end) seem to get "found out" in the Championship. However I, along with many didn't really want GL for a few reasons but I think he has shown good character ever since he joined us, he never reacted to all the nonsense "sung" in his direction. He just got on with it and gradually has won most of us over, he seems to know what he wants, whether or not he is getting much help/advice from DM or KM but fair play to ALL concerned, lets hope it continues and can have some more "good times" back at the valley!
    Some "potentially" very good signings today as well.............. :smiley:
  • Options
    Well, two down and three to go (perhaps.) Wonder if he's intending to get a few loanees in as a matter of course or simply leaving it for injury/suspension cover.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Leuth said:

Looey or Lewis?

I'm a Lewis spelt Louis. Your looey lot are 10 a penny.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Leuth said:

Looey or Lewis?

You ruin it for the rest of us. Too many people assume I'm a Lewis.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

Huskaris said:

Leuth said:

Looey or Lewis?

You ruin it for the rest of us. Too many people assume I'm a Lewis.
    You lot are making it complicated. If it ain't broken, don't Mend it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Just shows you how wrong you can be, I must admit I quite liked Big Bob, I liked his manner, enthusiasm, unfortunately he did (in the end) seem to get "found out" in the Championship. However I, along with many didn't really want GL for a few reasons but I think he has shown good character ever since he joined us, he never reacted to all the nonsense "sung" in his direction. He just got on with it and gradually has won most of us over, he seems to know what he wants, whether or not he is getting much help/advice from DM or KM but fair play to ALL concerned, lets hope it continues and can have some more "good times" back at the valley!
    Some "potentially" very good signings today as well.............. :smiley:

It has been a very good couple of days, but let's judge him on a season with this group of players. To succeed, he'll still need Hendo, Solly, Cousins to stay fit.

I do really like Guy on what he has done so far, though. Very media friendly and seems extremely ambitious