Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players linked/on trial with us!

I posted this on a couple of threads but thought it deserved a thread of its own.. basically it's a list of all the players we have on trial/are linked with us, all in one place I will try and update when something new pops up!

With the Bite size thread missing in action though some might appreciate this!

My info is all third hand/from Wikipedia so feel free to correct anything...

Linked with

James Henry - 26yr old winger from Wolves

Wylan Cyprien - 20yr old Attacking mid (can also play on the wing) from lens. Reported that he is going straight out on loan to STVV.

Clement Lenglet - 20 yr old CB from AS Nancy ( can cover RB)

Chris Herd - 26yr old CB ( can also play as a defensive midfielder) unattached. Was at Villa last year. Reported he was on trial but not sure if he has featured in any games..

Stephen Kelly - 31 yr old championship experienced RB ROI international. A free agent after refusing a contract with Reading. Again reported he has been on trial here but not sure if he has featured in any games.

Michael Siegfried - a 27 year old Swiss CB

On trial

Jake Sinclair - 20 yr old striker/winger released by Southampton. Younger brother of Scott. Has played and impressed in friendlies..

Joe Aribo - 18 yr old Attacking midfielder from staines town. Has impressed on trial Euell hinted in an interview that he could go into the first team squad!

Josh Staunton - 20 yr old RB/CB released by Gillingham

Peter/Peta?? A defender, not sure who or from where.

Griffiths also a defender. As above not a clue...

Marcel Barrington -19yr old striker from Guyana. Has spent time in Stoke and Leicesters academies.

Martin Netzer - right winger

Browne

Ferguson

I expect those on trial bar maybe Sinclair and Aribo are meant for the youth teams...

Comments

• Options
    http://www.cafcpicks.com/cgi-bin/drkish/display.pl?month=201507&date=20150724&time=0501

From Doctor Kish

A young Charlton XI, featuring six trialists, drew 1-1 with National League South outfit, Maidstone, at the Gallagher Stadium on Thursday evening.

Three of the trialists, Dexter Peter, a centre back formerly with Norwich, 19-year-old left-back, Priestly Griffiths, previously with Middlesbrough and Slough's attacking midfielder, Joe Aribo, started.

The other three, former Southampton winger, Jake Sinclair,
    ex-Leicester midfielder, Marcel Barrington, and one junior Brentford striker, Martin Netzer, all featured from the bench.