Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

'Legal Highs'

2»

Comments

• Options

I know one thing, Spice is seriously bad shit. Prisons are awash with it and it's causing all sorts of problems. Even it's creator, JW Hoffman says you must be mad to try it as it's like playing Russian roulette. Whereas traditional/natural weed gives the cannibinoid receptors in your brain a nice warm hug, synthetic cannibinoids charge up and smack them straight in the face. Scares me that young kids are smoking that crap because they've been fooled into believing it's a safe/legal alternative to sweet old Mary J.

the one we dont want the kids getting into is d m t . there will be some seriously cracked brains if this were ever to take off.

• Options
    SEFREE said:

I go out almost every day* and I've never even heard of this stuff, never mind 'done it'!

*most days it's just to do the school run!

blackheath heath is littered with empty cannisers.

No empty canisters on Kings Hill or Bearsted Green, although as I don't know what they look like I'm probably talking out of my a*$e!
  • Options
    They are literally everywhere if you look out for them.
  • Options

SEFREE said:

I go out almost every day* and I've never even heard of this stuff, never mind 'done it'!

No empty canisters on Kings Hill or Bearsted Green, although as I don't know what they look like I'm probably talking out of my a*$e!

• Options

SEFREE said:

Was at a kids party in Kings Hill community Centre last week. There were cannisters in the car park.
  • Options

SEFREE said:

Was at a kids party in Kings Hill community Centre last week. There were cannisters in the car park.

Well, if they were like these - someone was running a NOS system on a car :smile:

If some idiot wants to get a Darwin Awards nomination by using an entirely legitimate product for something for which it wasn't intended, well, should we really care?

Can't they go back to glue sniffing?
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Fucking hell, bit strong. Young kids lost his life.
  • Options

Yeah, I know, but on average a kid under 14 dies in an accident at home every week (often through doing something stupid). Crap happens, why should this one get a special mention? About 7 children die in a pond (not swimming pool) in their back garden every year. You can't ban everything that might injure/kill someone.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Yeah, I know, but on average a kid under 14 dies in an accident at home every week (often through doing something stupid). Crap happens, why should this one get a special mention? About 7 children die in a pond (not swimming pool) in their back garden every year. You can't ban everything that might injure/kill someone.
    'Should we really care?'

Yes.
  • Options
    jeez
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow RIP.

I don't understand why the press would lie, when the truth would obviously come out soon enough.

I'm confident someone will enlighten me.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Because they're fucking scaremongering with papers to sell and an agenda to push?
  • Options
    What agenda, when the truth would come out so quickly ?
  • Options
    I make you right Leuth. That's why it'll be hard to have a reasonable debate on what to do with drugs and the use of. Even though the current strategy is an abject failure.
  • Options
    Regardless of the truth, the blaring headlines about killer drug nitrous fucking oxide, centuries-old safe medical anaesthetic turned evil childkiller, will have hardened mass opinion against so-called 'legal highs' and paved the way for more things to be banned or at least feared, which suits both the media agenda and the politicians who know what's best for their poor, lost flock
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Regardless of the truth, the blaring headlines about killer drug nitrous fucking oxide, centuries-old safe medical anaesthetic turned evil childkiller, will have hardened mass opinion against so-called 'legal highs' and paved the way for more things to be banned or at least feared, which suits both the media agenda and the politicians who know what's best for their poor, lost flock

Fair enough.
  • Options
    Not really surprised to see this come out, the media will always try to enforce their agenda. As I said earlier in the thread they will always skim over things to make their points. Quite sick really.

RIP Ally.
  • Options
    The truth won't make front page news. Most of the population won't know the real reason the young boy died.
  • Options
    The following page makes for tragic, outrageous and deeply terrifying reading: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leah_Betts

The second paragraph of 'Subsequent Events' is just…
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Interesting documentary about the legal high, "Spice".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w