Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Manager sacked for poor pre-season

Bashley sack manager David Stride for poor pre-season...

** BBC LINK ALERT **

Comments

• It is a results business !!!
  • Ironically was talking to a mate the other day about some fans being unhappy with the squad that was played against Dagenham etc...

Actually went on to say that one day I wouldnt be surprised to see a Manager sacked because of their results in Pre-Season Friendlies, wasnt expecting it so soon though
  • edited July 2015
    Luzon needs to pull his socks up
  • Steve Claridge DID get sacked at Scumwall in pre-season before ever taking a first team game.
  • edited July 2015

Obviously Rob has been hacked as he would never ever watch, listen to, or access any online presence of the nest of pinko commie bastards that is the BBC...

Only coz I see it on me Facebook feed, just deleted the history on the PC though
  • brogib said:

Obviously Rob has been hacked as he would never ever watch, listen to, or access any online presence of the nest of pinko commie bastards that is the BBC...

Only coz I see it on me Facebook feed, just deleted the history on the PC though
    I'm always doing that too.
    Me first IT "skill" I learnt was how to delete history...
  • Sponsored links:

• Pmsl Beds hates a flag, he done me back already
  • A non-league manager has been sacked for "a run of poor pre-season results and lack of player signings".

Stride, 57, had only been in charge for two of those matches.

Two games is hardly a run of poor results!
  • Surely though its the owners job to sign the players that the Manager wants (at any level) so surely that fault lies with him?
  • Steve Claridge DID get sacked at Scumwall in pre-season before ever taking a first team game.

and Millwall's loss was the BBC's gain .. and from there a terrible earbashing/earache for all Radio5Live listeners and FL late night TV viewers ((:>)
  • Should have done what the Beckenham Town manager did and not risked it.

and Millwall's loss was the BBC's gain .. and from there a terrible earbashing/earache for all Radio5Live listeners and FL late night TV viewers ((:>)
    Isn't he a manager again now at some non-league side?

Hopefully that means less of him on Radio 5.
  • edited July 2015

Steve Claridge DID get sacked at Scumwall in pre-season before ever taking a first team game.

Isn't he a manager again now at some non-league side?

Hopefully that means less of him on Radio 5.
    Salisbury... just beat Bournemouth (8 tiers above them) in a PSF.
  • If they are feeling desperate they could always call on the relegate master.