Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket office

2»

Comments

• Options
    I just called the ticket office and got through straight away - spoke to a very pleasant lass who sold me a ticket and then emailed it to me so I don't have to collect it tomorrow.

Bloody liberty, it took less than 3 minutes and I expected her to at least deliver it to my office before I go home tonight.

I'm angry now.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

I just called the ticket office and got through straight away - spoke to a very pleasant lass who sold me a ticket and then emailed it to me so I don't have to collect it tomorrow.

Bloody liberty, it took less than 3 minutes and I expected her to at least deliver it to my office before I go home tonight.

I'm angry now.

protest outside the ticket office on Saturday.
  • Options

Just had an e-ticket delivered to my email account 20 minutes ago and I haven't even ordered one.
    Any takers?

a new way to increase the "official" attendance ???
  • Options

Just had an e-ticket delivered to my email account 20 minutes ago and I haven't even ordered one.
    Any takers?

I'll take it, means I don't put money in the owners pocket but get to watch the game before the protest
  • Options

Any takers?

I'll take it, means I don't put money in the owners pocket but get to watch the game before the protest
    Sorry mate.
    As 49 random fans were openly copied in on my mail, one of them has claimed it.
  • Options

Any takers?

Sorry mate.
    49! Rookie mistake from the club.
  • Options

Any takers?

Sorry mate.
    49! Rookie mistake from the club.
    Better hope they don't start doing that with your repeat prescriptions.