Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Forest Away - Ticket news

Tuesday, August 18th (7:45pm)

Tickets for the clash are priced at £24 for adults, £17 for over 65s, £12 for under 18s and £6 for under 12s.

£2 increase on night

Comments

• very reasonable prices ... and one of my 'local' games .. only 60 miles away ((:>)
  • Just bought our 2.
  • Just bought our 2.

Anyone know when you'll be able to buy them from the charlton website?

• Just bought our 2.

Well, they are now listed. When I spoke with the ticket office this morning and ordered two tickets, I was told they had had problems putting them up on to the system.
  • edited July 2015
    Managed to buy West Ham tickets online , which was great, it seems to be having the hump with the forest tickets?
    Doesn't seem a very user friendly system?
  • Phoned up and got mine today, have a meetings in Nottingham that day so work are kindly paying my petrol and hotel.
  • Just bought our 2.

if all internet banking/commercial systems were as difficult to gain access to as the CAFC ticket one, there would be no such thing as internet fraud and theft ((:>)
  • edited July 2015

Managed to buy West Ham tickets online , which was great, it seems to be having the hump with the forest tickets?
    Doesn't seem a very user friendly system?

I've found workarounds to buy Forest and an extra season ticket, by supplying some misinformation to bypass the issues created by the system. For example, I can't buy two adult tickets in my name, but I can order one adult and one U18 both in my name. I can't buy two U18 tickets in my daughter's name.

Ideally the system needs to allow people to set up links to other fans when buying tickets but not require them to do so. For example, I am not going to give Charlton the personal details of my daughter's friends who accompany her to the occasional game, neither would I expect parents to supply unique email addresses for young children. These issues don't seem to have been thought through by the club and if they have they certainly haven't been explained to those trying to understand the process.
  • edited July 2015
    Thanks for the tip Ab , i just tried and got to the very end , and then said an error has occured, please go to the home page, still don't know if i've got tickets, i'm guessing not, i wonder if anyone at the club has tried this system out to see if it work properly it seems very frustrating?
  • Bingo!

I'm in , the systems clearly not idiot proof, i've proved that!
    Don't put in your start date!