Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sky Soccer Saturday Super 6 league

123457»

Comments

• Options
    This weeks games includes Charlton's game at Wednesday

• Options
    Top of the table

• Options
    Two weeks to go and it looks like it's a two horse race.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Cheers for organizing this @Bedsaddick
  • Options
    Anyone still doing this ?
  • Options
    I've just logged in to Super 6 to check my family league and it also showed me in Charlton Life League with Jim Mitchell as Chairman, 121 members and this pin number 2QA2NM if that helps.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2021
    lindos480 said:
    I've just logged in to Super 6 to check my family league and it also showed me in Charlton Life League with Jim Mitchell as Chairman, 121 members and this pin number 2QA2NM if that helps.
    Hi Folks. Apologies.  That’s me.  We ended up with two leagues set up a couple of years ago ago so I let mine go last year as the other one was slightly bigger. No sign of it this year so I reregistered mine the other night and got distracted before I could post the PIN and promptly completely forgot.  The league is up and running if anyone wants to play. 
  • Options
    Just joined the league. My predictions are usually way off, so won’t be worrying anyone near the top!
  • Options
    Any Super 6 league this year?  This there have been a couple running in recent seasons.
  • Options
    Am i in this ? last year i am sure i won all my leagues so hopefully i can keep that going this year. 
  • Options
    Am i in this ? last year i am sure i won all my leagues so hopefully i can keep that going this year. 
    Just checked, none of my leagues have refreshed yet. One of my mates did our private league, so whoever done Charlton life one can you please confirm it again or if a new one let me know i'll join
  • Options
    I created the league last time but it looks like they have all been deleted when i logged in. 

Someone else can recreate a new Charlton Life league or i'll do it again if people want. 
  • Options
    I created the league last time but it looks like they have all been deleted when i logged in. 

Someone else can recreate a new Charlton Life league or i'll do it again if people want. 
    My mate said the same, but managed to get our one back on it not sure how though, might be a way to quick start the league? 
  • Options
    I’ve got a Charlton life one that I last Set up a couple of years ago that I can reactivate. I’ll post the code on here. 
  • Options
    It’s called Charlton Life League. Code is 2NVLSC
  • Options
    Bump
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bumpity wumpity 
  • Options
    Final Bump. Entries by Friday for the first round. 
  • Options
    130 in the league so far