Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bromley FC v AFC Wimbledon Play-off Semi this Tuesday night

2»

Comments

• Options
    given Bromley are followed by Millwall / Palace / Charlton i would of hoped that if 8 AFC fans tried to kick off they would of met what for....

I find the whole AFC thing fascinating. Wimbledon went from being one of the worst core supported league teams into the best supported non-league teams in one swoop. In that were a lot of real decent footballer lovers. If they have been over-run by a smaller majority of idiots that benefit from the big fish in a small pond, its a real shame.
  • Options
    I will not argue that the whole club idea they had is spot on.

The principles of the club are also spot on.

However it is apparent now that a fair amount of the fans feel the need to patronise other clubs, moan about poor policing of their fans one minute then argue they should have been given more tickets. (Their allocation was reduced as the police wanted to make sure none of these arguments could occur by limiting the capacity to 3,000).

Seems to me the club wish to pass the buck on all issues concerning them and nothing is ever their fault. Maybe holding their hands up once in a while to mistakes they have made twinned with showing other clubs the odd bit of respect might actually make some of the non league community like them.

Anyhow maybe another season in that league (with id imagine Bromley when they lose to Billericay on Sat) will start to make their fans realise they have no right to be promoted season after season.