Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    RD out
  • Options
    Are the free cakes for everyone... I'm a kid at heart does that count?
  • Options
    Please dont give them free Haribo or Coca Cola... I had a headache by the end of the Blackpool and Bournemouth matches because of that stuff
  • Options
    and you can play shoot the hoop, appropriate considering our opponents that day lol
  • Options

and you can play shoot the hoop, appropriate considering our opponents that day lol

We got that idea from Brighton. (Awaits abuse).
  • Options

A Face Painter

Sports Games

Shoot the Hoop

Free Cakes

And much more...

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-family-zone-queens-park-rangers-2579438.aspx#wvVKI2jpDilf4fJx.99

More? MORE?

What more could you possibly want for your £2, a fifteenth chip?
  • Options

We got that idea from Brighton. (Awaits abuse).
    We have got a number of ideas from Brighton. They are a bit of blueprint for us at the moment it seems.
  • Options
    Just the one word

Parody
  • Options
    Good idea imo.
    Anyone who has taken young kids to the game will know they get bored very quickly especially waiting for kickoff.
  • Options
    Where exactly in the East Stand? On the concourse?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seems to finish 13:30 so 1:30 to get bored again before kickoff?
  • Options
    Free cakes! Why is this offer only limited to kids?
  • Options
    Because some of you clearly already had too many..
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Good idea. Well done to the club. Will need something to bridge the gap between 1.30 and 3pm to make it successful though.

I haven't had a chance to post yet but I did go to the family day v West Ham (just not the game!).

A lot better than I expected based on previous years, loads to do and my boy absolutely loved it.

I hope next season they combine the best bits of the 3 years so far (stadium tour, fan talks, car park fun, players meet and getting your pic super imposed into the team photo being my personal opinion).

Good money raiser, gets kids involved...got to be a good thing.
  • Options
    More importantly will Addicks Ale be available?
  • Options
    it's about time they thought of something for the east stand as there is so much room wasted at the back of it.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Just the one word

Parody

Its beyond that mate
  • Options

PL54 said:

Just the one word

Parody

Its beyond that mate
    Is it PC gone mad?
  • Options