Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your starting line up - based on current squad

2»

Comments

• Options

Can't believe the amount of people dropping vetokele!
    The start he had to last season was incredible, he got injured and struggled through the year.
    If this is your team based on fully fit, surely he must be in it ahead of somebody like makienok who we've all only seen play about 70 minutes at best.

He was in good form at the beginning of last season, but I don't think that is his regular form even when fully fit. Reminds me a bit of Bradley Wright-Phillips in the sense that he can nick a goal when he is on form, but is completely ineffective if he isn't in that purple patch.
  • Options
    Along with a fully fit Igor I cannot fathom how people are benching Diarra???
    He was awesome in must games I saw last year and has a wealth of ability and experience. I'd play him CB with either Bauer or Sarr
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

He was awesome in must games I saw last year and has a wealth of ability and experience. I'd play him CB with either Bauer or Sarr

He is a centre mid, not a centre back. If we want to compete we need players in their strongest and proper positions IMO
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

He's not a Centre-Back though, we need to put our round pegs in round holes... If Pre-Season is anything to go by then our best Midfielders have been Gudmundsson / Ba / Cousins... If you stick one of those of the Left of Midfield to accommodate Diarra we'll be back to the scenario of playing players out of position.

At the end of the day this is about the best Starting eleven when everyone is completely fit, going by last season that Squad will rarely be fully available to us so having the likes of Diarra / Vetokele on the bench is a lovely dilemma to have
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Hendo
    Solly Bauer Diarra Fox
    Gudmundsson Ba Cousins Bergdich
    Makienok Watt/Igor

Pope, Sarr, Jackson, Kashi, Moussa, KAG/Watt/Igor, Ceballos
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Based on tonight's performance I think that Kashi may have put himself in contention for a place in the starting XI v QPR
  • Options
    Reza

Reza Reza Reza Reza
    Reza Reza Reza Reza

Reza Reza

I just love Reza
  • Options
    Henderson
    Solly Bauer Sarr Bergdich
    JGB Cousins Ba Ceballos
    Makienok Vetokele

Pope Diarra Fox Jackson Kashi Watt Ahearne-Grant