Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BT TV

Just wondered if anyone had it and if it was any good?
Decided to leave Sky, been with them a while now and their latest championship listings have pushed me over the edge :wink:

Comments

• Options
    Talal said:

Just wondered if anyone had it and if it was any good?
    Decided to leave Sky, been with them a while now and their latest championship listings have pushed me over the edge :wink:

Oh good... It'll be announced that Sky are going to show eight of our matches live now :)
  • Options
    its only just dawned on me that BT are the only channel showing the CL next season.

Cant believe as a Sky customer they want £19.99 a month. Ouch!
  • Options
    BT is excellent for Aviva rugby union premiership and ok for footie. Just £3 per month for HD with BT broadband.
  • Options
    I had major, major problems with BT when I tried to get their broadband, which I only did for the football deal. I can't bring myself to go back, especially for £20 a month and half the games being on while I'm at The Valley. Second half of the Champions league is going to make that tricky though.
  • Options
    1 game per game week is free to air so towards the later stages there will be better free games.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I had major, major problems with BT when I tried to get their broadband, which I only did for the football deal. I can't bring myself to go back, especially for £20 a month and half the games being on while I'm at The Valley. Second half of the Champions league is going to make that tricky though.

Don't worry I don't think we'll get that far.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

its only just dawned on me that BT are the only channel showing the CL next season.

Cant believe as a Sky customer they want £19.99 a month. Ouch!

Didn't realise BT were showing the Charlton Life - will they be televising the Argument Alert?