Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RIP Cilla Black

Died aged 72 RIP Cilla

Comments

• Options
    The kop will defo remember this one
  • Options
    RIP.
  • Options
    Lorra lorra RIPs
  • Options
    Oh dear. RIP.
  • Options
    Thought she had a horrible voice speaking or singing, but this was her trademark. Thought her a funny woman who didn't take herself too seriously, which is refreshing when compared to today's xfactor clones. RIP someone with a special talent to make people laugh.
  • Options
    Been watching the BBC news on TV for the past 30mins, not yet announced. Not even a Breaking News item on the ticker at the bottom of the screen.

RIP Cilla.
  • Options
    She never walked alone.
  • Options
    RIP. Great relatable entertainer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Cilla, reunited with her late husband Bobby
  • Options
    RIP Cilla
  • Options
  • Options
    RIP Mrs White (I believe is her real name) one of Saturday night TV gems from the 90's
  • Options
    RIP. Icon, and national treasure.
  • Options
    Not a subject to laugh at all, but go and read the Telegraph's online report, the quote from the neighbour is just bizarre (why include it?).
  • Options
    72 is no age. RIP
  • Options
    How sad - far too young.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

The kop will defo remember this one

Candle Central
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Not a subject to laugh at all, but go and read the Telegraph's online report, the quote from the neighbour is just bizarre (why include it?).

that really is quite odd

anyway, as others have already said, a true national treasure. RIP Cilla

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rest In Peace
  • Options
    Very sad news. The 60's was a very special era, and although I was never her greatest fan, she gave pleasure to a lot of people. She had one of the strongest marriages in show business, she is now reunited with her Bobby. RIP Cilla
  • Options
    When I last saw her she did not look like she was in the best of health but 72 is still very young to go. Sad news RIP our Cilla!
  • Options
    This is sad news. Really loved her on blind date and she reminds me of my youth.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

This one?
    An immediate neighbour added: “I don’t really know who lives next door. The wall between my house and theirs is very high and I don’t know anything.”
    It is pretty peculiar.
  • Options

RIP Mrs White (I believe is her real name) one of Saturday night TV gems from the 90's

I think she was Mrs. Willis, she was Miss White originally. Anyway, R.I.P. Cilla.

• Options
    Eerie as on Twitter I saw ITV and Sheridan Smith advertising Cilla being back on Encore last night, then I scroll up the timeline to find she'd died.
    RIP
  • Options
    Talal said:

Eerie as on Twitter I saw ITV and Sheridan Smith advertising Cilla being back on Encore last night, then I scroll up the timeline to find she'd died.
    RIP

Sheridan ?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    buckshee said:

Talal said:

RIP

Sheridan ?
    Yes, she played Cilla.

edit- or was it a "joke"