Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Other club Forums

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Went on RTG first in 2019 and it's the best oppo fans forum I've seen. Mackems are very funny. I dont want them in the play offs so disappointed they lost tonight want them to go up automatic but they may have blown it.
  • Options
    I used to enjoy Owlstalk when we were battling Sheffield Wednesday back in 11/12. They were bonkers. Either on the edge of suicide or convinced they were Champions League contenders.
    Bet Owlstalk is chipper after tonight. 
  • Options
    Just had a look on that Sunderland forum and the first thread is about whether Lee Johnson should be sacked.

3rd in the table, lost 7 games all season. Yep sack the manager because we lost twice in a week.
  • Options
    I used to enjoy Owlstalk when we were battling Sheffield Wednesday back in 11/12. They were bonkers. Either on the edge of suicide or convinced they were Champions League contenders.
    Very similar to the ***tic forums, their latest offering is Eddie Howe turned them down as he has a Winston Churchill statue/bust in his office, and they didn’t want him anyway, pure comedy.
    I don’t go on them myself but a Rangers fan copies & collates the funniest ones onto a Rangers forum to stop them getting the clicks etc 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope Sanchez Watt hasnt seen this view from Rio Ferdinand...

• Options
    I wonder how Pompey fans are feeling? I might just take a look
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    The most ill-advised football bet since @Greenie Junior said he'd get Marvin tattooed on his arse if Sordell scored a hat trick.
    Was the Sordell tattoo fulfilled?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    The most ill-advised football bet since @Greenie Junior said he'd get Marvin tattooed on his arse if Sordell scored a hat trick.
    Love the username. Wonder if it's the real Shoenice?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    aliwibble said:
    Was the Sordell tattoo fulfilled?
    Nah, he bottled it

Weighing up my options. I like to be a man of my word and it would be a pretty funny story to tell. On the other had having a mans name on my arse doesn't sound like something too appealing. I like the option of donating to charity although I think if I was to donate it should be to Sordell's charity. 

• Options
    Always interesting to see the opposing fan's views. The one that f'ing despises us and wants us liquidated gave me a chuckle - can't think why they don't like us?
    Funny how many of them think they played shite and they are doomed to spend another season in league one - we were better on the day and they have won every other home game! Nothing like the over-reaction of a football fan.

Off to the post-match thread to discuss how we're going to win the league.
    We are 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seems there was a bit of trouble after the game outside Tescos and the station? According to the Sunderlands fans forum 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Some of their fans amaze me. They'd won every home game this season before today, they're 4th in the table with games in hand, still in 3 cup competitions...........and some are talking about getting rid of Lee Johnson.

Ok he's a whiny little prick, but he hardly deserves to be sacked because you lost 1 home game.
    Sounds like he fits in like one of the lads with them fans then eh B)
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Their fans were poor today - bitching and whining about our goal after O'Nien tried to keep it out with his hand. 
  • Options
    Had a glance at their forum during half time and it took ages before the penny dropped as to who 09 was that they kept slagging off 🤣
  • Options
    Seems there was a bit of trouble after the game outside Tescos and the station? According to the Sunderlands fans forum 
    Was about 30 Sunderland teens throwing rocks at Charlton fans that started it..not sure what happened after
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Was about 30 Sunderland teens throwing rocks at Charlton fans that started it..not sure what happened after
    Saw a video on Twitter and they were defo throwing stones, then one Charlton fan took a flakey left hander on the stairs. 

First home loss all season and they act like that. Imagine if they’d be served up the shit we have seen.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Was at the S O L of Metro some 12yr olds decided to have a go at some lads, Charlton fella said boo and they ran away, one threw a stone that hit a lads puffer  jacket who happened  to be a Mackey!
  • Options
    Wonder if this Gelan is the guy who used to post on here. Bit of a weirdo (can’t remember his username)?

• Options
    Wonder if this Gelan is the guy who used to post on here. Bit of a weirdo (can’t remember his username)?

@elfsborgaddick ?
  • Options
    edited November 2021