Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fair Play To Doncaster

Despite some mixed reviews by a few fans on Twitter, this gesture receives the utmost respect. A really odd situation but Doncaster for sure did the right thing https://youtu.be/itUDDrRcIkQ

Comments

• Options
    Very classy. Well done Donny
  • Options
    Nothing new there. Happens every now and then.
  • Options
    Hmmm... Watching on FLS, Doncaster were arguing that they shouldnt give a goal back, and their Goalkeeper briefly got in the way of Clarke when he got there before wisely letting him score, have seen better behaviour from other teams
  • Options
    Yes the fans booed the players when it happened as well. Ive seen this happen a few times in other countries but Ive yet to see it in England (I'm sure its happended before) Donny fans perhaps just not used to it
  • Options
    All happened in the 96th minute, didn't it? Would have been fascinating to see what would have happened if the referee had ended the game after the first goal.
  • Options
    Wonder if the keeper will still demand a clean sheet bonus.
  • Options
    Would they have done it if it was the last game of the season and they needed the points for promotion? :wink:
  • Options
    Well played Doncaster.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pretty standard. Happened to Yeovil last season I think.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    He reckons he didn't mean to put it in the net, so basically, he missed the rest of the World and scored
  • Options
    How much of a foul throw was it ... They were even saying to the ref I think he should disallow it for the moody throw on
  • Options
    Well done Dickov, (never thought I'd say that).
  • Options
    Cost me money, I had Donny in a double with orient, and a four with Hull and Ebbsfleet.
  • Options

How much of a foul throw was it ... They were even saying to the ref I think he should disallow it for the moody throw on

Would have been a lot easier!

Hmmm... Watching on FLS, Doncaster were arguing that they shouldnt give a goal back, and their Goalkeeper briefly got in the way of Clarke when he got there before wisely letting him score, have seen better behaviour from other teams

Think the keeper was just messing about.