Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Operation Minibus... to Liverpool

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Medders do you remember the size??? its a bus not a coach ;-)

You might have to bring less food this time then....

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Medders do you remember the size??? its a bus not a coach ;-)

Sits 14 I think :)
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]

Sits 14 I think :)

Sat 14 on the way back...

Besides, if we fill it up, it works out just over £30 a head, rather than £45... softens the blow of the match ticket being £32...
  • Options
    Exactly!

Let's just hope we don't have to walk back after a bunch on scoucers nick our bus!
  • Options
    They would never take monty...
  • Options
    1. Ketters
    2. Carlsberg
    3. WSS
    4. Stu of SE7
    5. Sco
    6. Skint
    7. Medders
    8. Porkpie
    9. Cafcbourne
    10. Kev
    11. Jacko (Mr Haircut)
    12. Sam (geezer who lost his wallet you may remember)....
    13. Rob

And that's it from me, honestly!
  • Options
    Ok Then I'll ring Monty to book next Sunday Provisionally after work today. Will confirm with him when we ring up for Tickets on Thursday once those pesky Meddling Valley Golders have purchased all their tickets.
  • Options
    Monty is Provisionally booked Guys....subject to us all getting matchday tickets !
  • Options
    Wahey!
  • Options
    Nice one, Kets. Should we start tapping up VG holders? Do they get more than one ticket each?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good stuff Ketters!

With tickets, we're all going to need to hand over a voucher from our season tickets I understand..... probably best we take the ticket side off here and onto email. If everyone whispers me their email addy, I'll start a group mail going round so we get it organised....
  • Options
    Spoke to Monty last night he is now BOOKED for Sunday week. He has agreed to accept a slightly smaller fee of £430 as he thought we were such a nice bunch of lads (Yes I dropped the phone when he said that) plus journey distance is slightly less. I will finalise the pick up points & details later. I have still to confirm my Scouser mate, if he blows out I'll let you guys know but 13 may be an ok number anyway as will work out less than £35 per head.
  • Options
    Good stuff Ketters. Monty was probably the best driver we could of hoped for...

Can you whisper me your email address mate, and we'll get the ticket voucher b'locks rolling
  • Options
    The tickets are now available to season ticket holders with only 300 taken by Valley Gold
  • Options
    Due to unforseen Circumstances we now have x2 Spaces available on the Funbus for Liverpool away. If you are interested in taking one or both these spots send me a whisper in this thread. Approximate cost will be somewhere between £35-£40 per head. (Please be aware that this is for travel only you will still need your match ticket)
  • Options
    WE still have two places available on the Minbus to Liverpool next weekend anyone interested please contact me via a whisper on this thread.

Smudge the offer stands if interested, would love to have you along.....:-)
  • Options
    Ketters does the driver know we call him Monty?

We sang songs about him for a large part of both journey legs on the day we played Bollockburn such as "Montys going dogging" and "Monty give us a spin"

Thoroughly top bloke and driver as Medders pointed out before
  • Options
    Not sure about that, think he would take it in good spirit, he's really pleased to be taking us again, which reminds me better ring him & agree the pick up times with him.